A Pumpkin Patch Blend

Edit tea info Last updated by Auggy

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Very heavily flavored. Spicy, almost like a chai. A bit overpowering for me - I think if I were in the mood for something very strongly flavored, this might have hit me better. As it is, it's a...” Read full tasting note
    aug3zimm 911 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Pumpkin Patch Tea is a special tea to get you into the winter season mood. This tea consist of Hearty, full body flavors like Pumpkin spice, Orange and Cinnamon black teas. This tea will warm and comfort you during those cold frosty morning/days. Goes well with milk/sugar/sweetner to bring out the distinct flavors. :)

Created by: Woodie Barnes
Contains: pumpkin spice, orange, cinnamon

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Very heavily flavored. Spicy, almost like a chai. A bit overpowering for me – I think if I were in the mood for something very strongly flavored, this might have hit me better. As it is, it’s a little too strong for me to want to enjoy frequently. But I can see the attraction of it. It’s a good tea, just not my cuppa.