Twilight - Carlisle's Compassion

Green Herbal White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Auggy

• “This one is very light and the fruit has a tartness to it. I don't get a pina colada flavor in it at all. Funny it does taste alright with a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich. Even brings a touch...” Read full tasting note
    RachanaC 432 tasting notes
  • “Very light and slightly fruity. Airy. Something is off about the flavor though. Something is not agreeing with my taste buds.... Unfortunately I am not impressed with this.” Read full tasting note
    oOTeaOo 1598 tasting notes
  • “Not as strongly fruity as I was expecting based on smell (thank goodnes) - the fruit actually makes it pleasantly sweet, but it does overpower the other, lighter teas. Not as much as I expected,...” Read full tasting note
    aug3zimm 911 tasting notes
  • “whenever i drink this one, i just imagine carlisle cullen's cold hands all over my neck....and i drink this tea and am suddenly filled with the contrasting hot sensation. it is such a rush. ” Read full tasting note
    teabagger22 9 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Yeah yeah, he’s got compassion… he’s also gorgeous! Carlisle conjures up thoughts of some compassionate sex on the beach… so his blend is a delicious combo of white monkey, white tropics, and the herbal fruit blend of pina colada. Light, delicate, sweet, sensual, healthful, and exactly what the sexy doctor ordered.

Created by: Sarah Almon
Contains: pina colada, white monkey, white tropics

About Adagio Teas View company

This one is very light and the fruit has a tartness to it. I don’t get a pina colada flavor in it at all. Funny it does taste alright with a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich. Even brings a touch of a floral note to the tea.

Very light and slightly fruity. Airy. Something is off about the flavor though. Something is not agreeing with my taste buds…. Unfortunately I am not impressed with this.

Not as strongly fruity as I was expecting based on smell (thank goodnes) – the fruit actually makes it pleasantly sweet, but it does overpower the other, lighter teas. Not as much as I expected, but more than I’d like.

whenever i drink this one, i just imagine carlisle cullen’s cold hands all over my neck….and i drink this tea and am suddenly filled with the contrasting hot sensation. it is such a rush.