Doctor Who - Three

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Sami Kelsh

From Adagio Teas

The Dandy. Three’s a dapper, flamboyant character, not afraid to engage in a little hand-to-hand combat while sporting a velvet blazer and ruffles. An absolute sass-master if there ever was one. Bright hibiscus and a bit of Ceylon tea are flanked by fruity cherry and punchy citrus flavours.

About Adagio Teas View company

Frooty frooty frooty, frooty frooty frooty frooty frooty froot!

I keep sleeping through thunderstorms at night, apparently. Strangely enough, working in a tiny office sat on my bum all day all week absolutely tuckers me out! At least the 30 minute walk to and from the department keeps me from never getting any exercise ever. I’ve also been breaking in my work thermos, and already the blasted plastic lid bit has absorbed the smell of the first thing I made in it and I CAN’T GET IT OUT curls up and weeps

But today, I make tea in a nice ceramic mug in my own kitchen, and all’s well. There’s something very different about combining fruity herbal teas with a black tea, as opposed to fruit-flavoured black tea. It’s got a juicy fruitiness from the sweet cherry and tart orange that sits over the black tea, and it’s proving really nice for quiet summer weekend drinking.