Three Little Pigs

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Scheherazade

From Adagio Teas

A delicious tea to make you tough as bricks, more cunning than the big bad wolf, and your chinny chin chin always pointed up.

blended with apple pieces, chamomile flowers, rose hips, lemon grass, natural blueberry flavour, blueberries, cocoa nibs & blue cornflowers

About Adagio Teas View company

I’m glad cupboard sorting on the site finally works now!

This sample is from beelicious. It’s a very cute, cheerful looking blend, with large chamomile flowers, apple pieces, blue petals, and lemongrass bits. The tea brews up to have a pleasant, fresh chamomile scent. The flavor is definitely sweeter than the typical chamomile tea, and is predominantly apple. I was surprised to find such a long list of ingredients (all natural though!), since I didn’t get the flavor for most of them. However, it doesn’t suffer as some herbal blends do of being too busy, and feels just right as a fruity chamomile blend. A nice bedtime or dessert tea!

Holy chamomile batman! Chamomile and blueberry. Nice, though not my favourite. Thank you Scheherazade for sending this my way! 150.

Cavocorax

Woohoo! 150!!!

I thought I hadn’t reviewed this tea, but apparently I did. Oh well. My throat is crazy sore and the chamomile is helping tons, and for that I am grateful. Welp, since I have had this before, I’m going to join my wife in the tealcohol and add a splash of blueberry pancake booze into my cup. Yummy. Maybe it will help my throat too!

keychange

Oh god, sore throats are utter hell. I hope you feel better soon!

aisling of tea

Thanks! Hot tea and whiskey is helping!