Alice in Wonderland

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Green Beans
Edit tea info Last updated by Scheherazade

• “Thank you for sharing *Scheherazade*. This is interesting as it is supposed to be a green rooibos with mixed berries and rose but all I am getting is the rooibos and rose. Every now and then a...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 2087 tasting notes
  • “So I really like this tea… its a great evening cuppa as it has zero caffeine and tastes deliciously of rose, apple and berries.. however the only way to purchase it is via a small tin of tea bags…...” Read full tasting note
    beelicious 84 tasting notes
  • “I only have the one sachet of this tea. I bought the tin for a friend who loves Alice in wonderland. It was for a gift for her baby shower (I also got her a fancy hardcover copy of Alice & Through...” Read full tasting note
    kiki 173 tasting notes
  • “So if I have any more caffeinated teas, I'm going to bounce right off the walls, so I reached for one of my new herbals instead. I love these tins, I love love love them. And I'm also very pleased...” Read full tasting note
    ladykittykat 1320 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

A rose petal tea to take you down the rabbit hole and through the looking glass to meet the Queen of Hearts.

blended with green rooibos tea, apple pieces, raspberry leaves, raspberries, strawberries, natural strawberry flavour, natural creme flavour, blue cornflowers & rose petals

About Adagio Teas View company

2087 tasting notes

Thank you for sharing Scheherazade. This is interesting as it is supposed to be a green rooibos with mixed berries and rose but all I am getting is the rooibos and rose. Every now and then a touch of raspberry tartness might sneak in but in a blind taste test, I would not have guessed the ingredients in this blend. Still, it’s always fun to try new things. 158.

So I really like this tea… its a great evening cuppa as it has zero caffeine and tastes deliciously of rose, apple and berries.. however the only way to purchase it is via a small tin of tea bags… although I love tea bags for ease of travel, I’m slightly dumbfounded that Adagio only offers this tea in bagged form?? Its so delicious and I don’t want to have to purchase a tin with only 15 bags in it every time I run out!! Boo :(

I only have the one sachet of this tea. I bought the tin for a friend who loves Alice in wonderland. It was for a gift for her baby shower (I also got her a fancy hardcover copy of Alice & Through the Looking Glass.) She told me it tasted “lightly fruity, with a sweetness like angel food cake.” Since she loved it so much, she gave me a sachet to try.

I did NOT like this one at all! I don’t know what I did wrong but it smells like green beans. It even tasted like green beans. blagh. I think I’ve made it through five sips? The mug is staring at me, taunting. “Maybe I’ll taste delicious now Kara!!!” So I sip again and realize it lied. NOPE. Still green beans. weird is all I can say.

I used one sachet for 8oz

ETA: I love that green beans comes up underneath the flavor suggestions ;D

Flavors: Green Beans

Kaylee

I wonder what a tea actually made with green beans would taste like…

Hello.Kiki

I shudder at the thought after this experience, lol

Kaylee

This sounds like a challenge for Butiki.

Hello.Kiki

Who knows, people who really like a savory, vegetal tea might really go for that kind of thing. It would be interesting at the very least.

So if I have any more caffeinated teas, I’m going to bounce right off the walls, so I reached for one of my new herbals instead. I love these tins, I love love love them. And I’m also very pleased with the sachets inside…they smell so good. Definitely going to pop a few of these into my purse for steeping on the go.

Next time I’ll go for a longer steep, but this is still lovely. So lovely. It’s not overly floral, nor is it artificial-tasting. It’s delicious and juicy and just the littlest bit tart. A lovely way to end this tea-filled day.

Hello.Kiki

Not gonna lie, when I bought this I bought it mostly for the tin. With that being said, it was for a baby shower gift and I was doing an “Alice in Wonderland” theme. She really enjoyed it though too!