Sleeping Beauty

Fruit Herbal Honeybush Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Scheherazade
Iced 8 min or more 68 oz / 2000 ml

From Adagio Teas

An herbal tea blend to wake Sleeping Beauty from an ageless sleep. Magically created by the good fairies Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather.

blended with honeybush tea, apple pieces, chamomile flowers, rose hips, natural peach flavour, rose flavour, natural creme flavour, rose petals & marigold flowers

About Adagio Teas View company

Adagio Teas has become one of the most popular destinations for tea online. Its products are available online at and in many gourmet and health food stores.

Today’s cold brew. Of all the Adagio blends I’ve tried recently, this is the one where the honeybush is most prominent. It’s a little bit woodsy, and it gives me a scratchy throat. Having said that, there’s also a really excellent (albeit artificial) peaches and cream flavour. There’s also some chamomile, but if anything that actually helps to amp up the “sweet” and “thick” aspects of the “cream” flavour, while adding a honey-like edge all its own. The aftertaste has a whole lot of rose, which I’m not massively sold on. It’s a touch perfumey for my tastes, but it does work with the peach flavour a lot better than I expected it to. On balance, not a bad cup. It’ll never be my favourite, but I like it more than I expected to.

Iced 8 min or more 4 tsp 68 OZ / 2000 ML

Thank you Scheherazade but I am finding the honeybush to completely take over in this cup. I hoped for the flavors to come forward because they sound like a great combination . Oh well, it was still fun to try.