Snow White

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Scheherazade
Iced 8 min or more 68 oz / 2000 ml

From Adagio Teas

An apple tea blend to help Snow White ward off the wicked Queen’s poisonous spell and awake with the gentle kiss from her handsome Prince.

blended with green rooibos tea, apple pieces, hibiscus, cocoa nibs, dried cherries, natural wild cherry flavour, dried coconut & natural apple flavour

About Adagio Teas View company

I had this iced and of all the ingredients in the blend, all I got was a lot of apple (which certainly makes sense for Snow White) and a hint of hibby tartness (which I like to think of as the poison :P). It was actually quite nice. I don’t know if this is one I would buy in quantity but I wouldn’t turn down a cup. Thank you for sharing Scheherazade. 147.

Today’s cold brew. This one’s reminding me of one of the other Adagio blends…maybe Tea Rex? Something with cherry, anyway. It’s nice enough, but I’m not sure how it’s supposed to relate to Snow White. I’m getting mostly cherry, and a hint of coconut, plus something slightly milk chocolatey in the aftertaste. I think I read apple in the ingredient list, which makes sense, but I can’t actually taste it. Maybe this is one that would be better hot?

As a cold brew, it’s an enjoyable cup. The flavours work well together, and it’s tasty and flavourful without being excessively sweet or artificial. I don’t feel that it’s particularly unique, and I’m sure it’s very similar to one of the other Adagio blends I’ve tried recently, but…small complaints, really. It’s a hot day, it tastes nice, it’s refreshing. Really, that’ll do.

Iced 8 min or more 4 tsp 68 OZ / 2000 ML