Cinderella

Fruit Herbal Honeybush Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Scheherazade

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I had high hopes for this one but I am just not loving it. Mostly I get the honeybush and the cinnamon. Every now and then notes of pumpkin show up for just a second but for some reason this just...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1848 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

A pumpkin tea blend to transport Cinderella away from the wicked stepmother, to the Royal Ball and the attention of her Prince.

blended with honeybush tea, apple pieces, rose hips, cinnamon bark, natural pumpkin spice flavour, marigold flowers & blue cornflowers

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

I had high hopes for this one but I am just not loving it. Mostly I get the honeybush and the cinnamon. Every now and then notes of pumpkin show up for just a second but for some reason this just isn’t working. Nonetheless, thank you Scheherazade for sharing as this is one I was really interested in and would have bought in larger quantities if I hadn’t sampled it first. 155.