Doctor Who - Five

High
Edit tea info Last updated by Sami Kelsh

1 Tasting Note View all

From Adagio Teas

Cricket. The Fifth Doctor seems at first gentle and restrained, but is no stranger to a little sass and gosh damn, he gets stuff done. Tends to hang out with several sexy companions all at once. Appropriately beige in nature, caramel is accompanied here by its good friends almond and cream.

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Imagine what you think the most delicious beige could taste like: that’s Five tea.

(Beige is a flavour now, shh)

I should confess that most of my favourite flavours are in the beige spectrum, and as such, I knew instantly that I was going to fall in love with this one. The first thing that hits you out of the bag is almond, which slowly gives way to the sweet aroma of creamy caramel. The tea itself is bright, sweet, and comforting, with a silky caramel finish. Not surprisingly, I take mine with milk and sugar, and it’s heavenly: sweet, but not cloying, subtle, but decidedly present, with underlying strength. Tastes just like running your hands through Five’s soft blonde duckfluff feels.

__Morgana__

Heh. I like beige as a flavor.

Sami Kelsh