Doctor Who - Turlough

Black Fruit Blend
Bergamot, Ceylon Black Tea, Cornflower Petals, Cream Flavoring, Currant, Orange Peels, Raspberry Leaves, Vanilla
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Sami Kelsh

From Adagio Teas

Sassmaster Turlough, undercover schoolboy and an avid fan of a nice cuppa. A little unpredictable, a little dark, and a lot sexy. A smooth, agreeable earl grey is accented with a bit of sassy currant and a little rich cream, to make a surprisingly beautiful cuppa.

About Adagio Teas View company

Oh civilisation! Tea! Actual tea! I’m so happy I could weep!

I like breaking the don’t-drink-earl-grey-with-milk rule more often than not, and always do with this one, and it’s so bloody precious. Can I describe a tea as precious? It’s got this creamy, slightly flowery fruitiness and a teensy bit of orangey sharpness, but mostly it just sort of makes me want to hug it. And tea and hugs are my two favourite things in the world, so yeah.

Also, got the advance copy of a book I did some art for today, and eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee IT IS THE BEST THING.