Doctor Who - Ian Chesterton

Apple Pieces, Apricot, Bergamot, Ceylon Black Tea, Cornflower Petals, Marigold Flowers, Orange Peel, Rose Hips, Vanilla
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Sami Kelsh

1 Tasting Note View all

From Adagio Teas

Chatterton? Chesterfield? Chessington? CHESTERTON. (Also known as Sir Ian of Jaffa.) Brisk and sassy, loyal and scientific, this blend combines earl grey with a little apricot, rounded out with a touch of vanilla for good measure. Perfect for a quiet evening after a long day of doing brave adventures, or grading science papers.

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Today is a good day! Managed to salvage a big batch of gorgeous chewy vegan comedy night brownies (with cinnamon, almond, and tonka bean) into which I’d accidentally poured twice as much salt as I needed, and they’re even better than the original, and I applied for two jobs I’d be very good at and sent off a short story to (fingers crossed) be published an entire 4 minutes ahead of the deadline. So I’m settling down with a nice cuppa cardigan tea before I pass out.

In the bag, Ian smells like bright earl grey, flanked by a little extra fruit. Once it’s brewed, the apricot holds its own against the earl grey. Flavour-wise, it tows the line between brisk and cozy, with the bright apricot and earl grey notes rounded out by the background smoothness of the vanilla. It’s good old earl grey, only a little more fun, and definitely a little more badass. A highly intelligent brew that feels like a smart-fitting cardigan looks. Cardigan tea makes me happy.