Doctor Who - Jamie McCrimmon

Black Oolong Blend
Almond, Black Tea, Cocoa Nibs, Natural Creme Flavor, Oolong Tea, Vanilla
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Sami Kelsh

• “Another tea from *Sami Kelsh* Sadly this one didn't taste like much of anything, but to be fair i DID accidentally steep it for like uh 30 mins. What was nice was that it wasn't biutter...it just...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4831 tasting notes
  • “Tuesday night is comedy club night, and this night, I baked an unintentionally rhyming sticky toffee cardamom coffee cake. Which was GORGEOUS. And as also befits comedy night, I find myself feeling...” Read full tasting note
    whatthefoucault 155 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Jamie McCrimmon, loyal and brave, full of wonder and more clever than most people give him credit for. Not one to shy away from adventure, Jamie also appreciates nothing more than constant clinging to his beloved Doctor. This blend goes down smooth, like a nice, creamy Atholl Brose. Jamie’s highland pride would be beaming.

About Adagio Teas View company

Another tea from Sami Kelsh Sadly this one didn’t taste like much of anything, but to be fair i DID accidentally steep it for like uh 30 mins. What was nice was that it wasn’t biutter…it just tasted like an every day cup of boring black tea, taken best with milk and sugar :) still though, points for not being a cup i had to dump, if a little boring :)

Sami Kelsh

Oh, poor wee Jamie :( I swear to Gosh when you steep him for no more than like 4 minutes he tastes like a gently oatmeal-scented cuddle. Sorry!

But if it’s any consolation, I have a cup of oolong sitting directly beside me right now, and I forgot it was there for like 2 hours.

Tuesday night is comedy club night, and this night, I baked an unintentionally rhyming sticky toffee cardamom coffee cake. Which was GORGEOUS. And as also befits comedy night, I find myself feeling oddly depressed. Every Tuesday. It’s my worst day of the week. So I’m drinking this because it comforts me like none other.

Jamie McCrimmon tastes like a cuddle. The leaves yield a gentle fragrance of almond and oatmeal, and look lovely as well: a harmonious collection of warm brown. The flavour is soft, quietly sweet without overpowering, with hints of highland oatmeal, a smooth almond finish, and a round, creamy mouthfeel. A loyal, dependable brew, as comforting as a warm cling. It makes me feel safe and warm.

carol who

Ooooo. You’re killing me Sami!!!! ;-)

Sami Kelsh