Doctor Who - K-9

Black Honeybush Blend
Apple Pieces, Ceylon Black Tea, Honeybush, Mango, Mango Flavor, Orange Flavoring, Orange Peel, Vanilla
Decaffeinated
Edit tea info Last updated by Sami Kelsh

1 Tasting Note View all

From Adagio Teas

- K-9, I’m putting the kettle on. Would you like a cup of tea? – Negative, Mistress. This unit does not require caffeination. – All right then, how about a nice blend of decaf ceylon tea with bright mango and honeybush orange, with lashings of vanilla, because you’re an absolute sweetheart? – whirring computer noises – Just what you need to recharge your batteries! – tail wagging Affirmative, Mistress. May I also request a biscuit?

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Fun fact: Since I moved into my flat in May, I’ve been carrying my housekeys precariously in my pockets, in constant fear of losing them. I guess mainly because it’s not a priority to buy a key fob until I’m actually desperately fishing around in the bottom of my overstuffed pockets at my doorstep. And then, last weekend, Gentleman bought me one! And it’s K-9. I’m the happiest nerd in the world.

You’re a good tea, K-9. Yes you are! The scent in the bag is that of soft citrus and a subtle, almost honeyed sweetness that’s nearly reminiscent of a soft buttery sponge cake sandwiched with marmalade. The orange is bright upfront, while the mango follows, adding a really lovely depth, softened by vanilla. Smooth and comforting, with a lovely creamy mouthfeel. K-9 would probably note my silliness, but it’s genuinely an altogether delightful brew, worthy of the best robot dog that ever there was.

carol who

It sods so good! I wish theyBBC had been able to work K-9 in more episodes since the reboot than just School Reunion. He was always terrific. Sarah Jane Smith: The Doctor likes traveling with an entourage. Sometimes they’re human, sometimes they’re aliens and sometimes they’re tin dogs.

Sami Kelsh

Darn right. I love K-9. I sob like a baby every time anything bad happens to him. I just want to cuddle him forever. I wish K-9 was my dog.

Also, John Leeson is SUCH a nice man. He’s been voicing K-9 for the Big Finish audios for years, and I’ve no doubt he’d do it for the new series again if they asked. Why am I not series producer yet?