Doctor Who - Harry Sullivan

Black Rooibos Blend
Almond, Assam Melody, Cardamom Pods, Ceylon Black Tea, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger, Marigold Petals, Rooibos
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Sami Kelsh

From Adagio Teas

He may appear at first to be a little old-fashioned, a touch starchy, and some may declare him an imbecile, but when all is said and done, Harry Sullivan is nothing less than a hero. Classic breakfast tea is paired with subtle pumpkin, and just a hint of almond. It’s still pretty traditional, but it’s a brave brew that’s a little nutty and a bit sweet, and will leave you feeling ready to take on anything, no matter how dangerous.

About Adagio Teas View company

Guys GUYS remember that time I visited the set of Doctor Who and interviewed the Christmas special guest cast and all of the things and it was the best day ever? I CAN TELL YOU ABOUT IT NOW: http://www.cultbox.co.uk/features/previews/doctor-who-christmas-2014-special-set-report/

(Also I had fish and chips in the BBC canteen that were really good, Brian Minchin is the nicest person ever, Peter Capaldi said hi to me and I blushed, I stole a handful of fake snow from the polar base, and contemplated stowing away on the TARDIS but settled for taking a buttload of selfies because I am a professional)

Oh and I had this tea for breakfast and it was really lovely and smooth and silly and warm.

Kittenna

Awesome!

carol who

You are so lucky!! I imagine all the Steepster/Doctor Who fans are envious! Loved everything in your post on Cultbox. Thanks for the link. :D

Sami Kelsh

Thanks Carol! I feel crazy blessed to have such a ridiculously nifty job. Now if only my Doctor Who related ventures were enough to allow me to quit the exciting world of academic administration… (A girl can dream)