White Eternal Spring

Fruit White Blend
Apple Pieces, Blueberry, Cranberry, Hibiscus Flowers, Mango, Pineapple, Rose Hips, Rose Petals, White Tea
Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by Manda F

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I really enjoyed this - I drank it iced, and I think it is summer in liquid form. It is mostly fruity but the floral notes are definitely there too - I think I would prefer it a bit more if it even...” Read full tasting note
    Zimaleah501 294 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Spring brings the awakening of nature after a long winter slumber. Associated with rebirth, revival and renewal, spring imbues a sense of youthful freshness. Enjoy eternal rejuvenation in a cup with this refreshing blend of white tea and a medley of fruit and rose petals. Each sip will renew body and spirit with natural sweetness and floral notes.

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

I really enjoyed this – I drank it iced, and I think it is summer in liquid form. It is mostly fruity but the floral notes are definitely there too – I think I would prefer it a bit more if it even had a hair more floral.