Summer Passion

Edit tea info Last updated by Auggy

• “This was my tea of choice this morning. It was raining out, but I was glad I got to go see a different hospital today and watch a peripheral cath. Cardio is a good rotation so far. I'm learning...” Read full tasting note
    oOTeaOo 1589 tasting notes
  • “Really yummy. Very fruity and the flavors blended well so that there was no real distinctive standout flavor, just a good tropical-ish flavor that made me think of slushy drinks with paper...” Read full tasting note
    aug3zimm 911 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Get caught in the rain with the one you love and enjoy some summer passion!

Created by: Sarah Neubauer
Contains: passionfruit, mango, hibiscus

About Adagio Teas View company

This was my tea of choice this morning. It was raining out, but I was glad I got to go see a different hospital today and watch a peripheral cath. Cardio is a good rotation so far. I’m learning so much!

Anyhow, I love the light fruity taste that blends in with some creamy notes. It isn’t tart or bitter, so more bonus points for this tea! I don’t reach for this tea as often as before. However, I think its probably due to the weather changing. I also don’t know if this will taste good if I brew it cold… It doesn’t seem like that type of tea just because it has some creamy or vanilla tones to it. I should try it though.

Really yummy. Very fruity and the flavors blended well so that there was no real distinctive standout flavor, just a good tropical-ish flavor that made me think of slushy drinks with paper umbrellas.