Green Rooibos Blueberry

Rooibos Tea
Cornflower Petals, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, Green Rooibos, Hibiscus Flowers, Raspberry Leaves, Rose Hips
Blueberry, Fruity, Tart, Sweet, Hibiscus
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by TheKesser
Boiling 5 min, 30 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

From Adagio Teas

In recent years, blueberries have garnered much attention as a nutrient powerhouse. This may be so, but to us they are delicious little jewels that shine in our lightly fruity, caffeine-free green rooibos. We’ve added blueberries, cranberries, rosehips, hibiscus and raspberry leaves for a tasty, berry-licious treat.

About Adagio Teas View company

Adagio Teas has become one of the most popular destinations for tea online. Its products are available online at and in many gourmet and health food stores.

Let this one cool far too much before drinking it, but oh well.

I feel like I didn’t get enough flavour from this one… Not sure what I did wrong… I’ll have to try this one again.

I got this back when it had first came out on Adagio. Thus far I have really enjoyed all the blueberry blends that I have tried. This one was another one that did not disappoint. It has a very distinct flavor with a blueberry aftertaste that really appeals to me.What I also love is that it is not overly fruity or tart, which would have been a no go with me. I can see this being a frequent attendant in my tea stash.

I discovered this tea last year, and it is still my favorite blueberry tea. It’s light and fruity, so it tastes best with two teaspoons of leaf brewed for about 10 minutes, and with a touch of sweetener. But, brewed that way, it has a very distinct and natural blueberry flavor. This is one that I enjoy every time I drink it, and can drink day after day without getting bored of it. I especially like that this is a green rooibos tea, since it’s caffeine free and I think green rooibos works really, really well as a base for fruity teas. I will still keep trying different blueberry teas, since it would be nice to find one with a stronger flavor, but I will definitely be picking up more of this next time I order from Adagio.

Flavors: Blueberry, Fruity, Sweet, Tart

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I wanted to try more green rooibos. This does smell like blueberries, other fruits, and hibiscus. Why has the hibiscus invaded my mug again? There is some blueberry flavour, but it’s pretty hidden. Perhaps I need to try this cold instead.

Flavors: Hibiscus

Herbal Traveling Tea Box

Smells like a blueberry muffin! I have found that I have a liking for green rooibos, especially over red rooibos. This was a very nice smooth green rooibos with a blueberry tang and a little sweetness. Definitely enjoying this one! Such a clean blueberry finish. mmmmm…. I bet this would make a fantastic iced tea. Rats… now I think I might have to put it on my wish list just to try it iced!

If you can’t tell I’m having a herbal tea marathon tonight! Fiance is sound asleep, nightshift weeks are hell, and I am loving sipping different herbals and watching TLC’s Friday Bride Day. Such a nice relaxing Friday night.

Yes, I see the marathon and I like it! :)

This was pretty good. I drank it as iced tea, and it definitely had blueberry taste that played well with the freshness of the green rooibos. I find this kind of tea to be best for icing because it is so naturally crisp tasting and refreshing. However, I feel like next time I will need to brew it a bit stronger for fuller flavor.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML