The Pie Hole

Edit tea info Last updated by Auggy

From Adagio Teas

A ‘Pushing Daisies’ inspired blend that’s sure to take you to your pie maker.

Created by: Ashley Cordelli
Contains: apple, gingerbread, almond

About Adagio Teas View company

Mmmm…pie. This tea won me over from it’s name alone. It is the first tea I am sampling from a Adagio Signature Blend traveling tea box over on teachat. The bag just had a few teaspoons left so this will be my only cup. Their wasn’t much scent tithe leaves, but that may be due tithe fact that the box has been traveling for 15 months o_O. I’m getting apple flavor on several sips, mixed with a bakery sweetness (maybe from the almond)? I am really enjoying this tea and may have to pick up a bag when I finally place an adagio order.

gmathis

…this post just re-activated my Pushing Daisies withdrawal…

Well, this tea seems balanced but then I keep taking more sips to make sure and then all of the sudden I taste the apple then I don’t. Next, I taste almond but never gingerbread. Slightly bitter but not enough to keep me from drinking more. It is the color of copper rust and I will say it is all around ok and a bit confusing.

Great, tasty blend. I like this one a lot. I could taste the gingerbread. Yummy! I loved this with milk and sugar. I couldn’t taste the apple in this blend, but there was a hint of fruit in this blend.

Couldn’t pick out the flavors but they did blend nicely and have a good profile – not flat or bland.