dark and stormy night (melpomene)

Black Chai Blend
Almond, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Cream Flavoring
Almond, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Cream
Edit tea info Last updated by Deazinn
Boiling 3 min, 15 sec 1 g 5 oz / 148 ml

• “Pass the Stash TTB1 Love the name. I'm sure the chai was supposed to be the main "stormy" flavor but it just doesn't make it for me. There is too much cinnamon in the blend for my taste. I love...” Read full tasting note
    carol who 296 tasting notes
  • “*Tea #1 from Pass the Stash box* You ever have a tea where you're not quite sure if you like it or not? That would be this tea. Smelling the bag, I smell the almond, chocolate, vanilla combo; it...” Read full tasting note
    khamilton611 105 tasting notes
  • “*Pass the Stash* This tea smells absolutely amazing. Ooo, is that the lovely smell of almond tantalizing my olfactory receptors? Yes, I do believe that it is so!:D What. Is. This. I was not...” Read full tasting note
    albertocanfly 101 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Product description not available yet.

About Adagio Teas View company

Pass the Stash TTB1

Love the name. I’m sure the chai was supposed to be the main “stormy” flavor but it just doesn’t make it for me. There is too much cinnamon in the blend for my taste. I love the scent of the almonds but it there is just too much competing for “top dog” as far as the flavors.

Flavors: Almond, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Cream

Shadowfall

I’ve found that the cinnamon in most Adagio blends tends to take over unfortunately, especially if it’s an inclusion. If it’s the cinnamon tea I’ve found it to be vaguely milder.

Tea #1 from Pass the Stash box

You ever have a tea where you’re not quite sure if you like it or not? That would be this tea. Smelling the bag, I smell the almond, chocolate, vanilla combo; it is quite powerful.

Drinking the tea, it is quite different. This tea almost feels like it is making me thirsty. It tastes a little like how it smells. I like it better as it is cooling down. I liked the smell more than the taste.

EDIT: Tastes more like how it smells when it cooler.

3 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Pass the Stash

What. Is. This. I was not expecting chocolate. Okay, the chocolate flavor isn’t too strong, but it is still there. If I had mentally prepared myself for it, it wouldn’t have been so bad:P Minus the chocolate flavor, this tea would be way up there in my favorites. The almond and the cream are beautifully executed. I adore that strong almond flavor that springs out at the end. If only adagio made a blend of the almond and cream teas sans the chocolate chai…

Flavors: Almond, Chocolate, Cream