R VIDZ - Mega64

Black Honeybush Blend
Black Tea, Cream Flavoring, Honeybush, Orange Flavoring, Orange Peels, Safflowers, Yunnan Black Tea
Cream, Nutty, Orange
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by A2ShedsJackson

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This blend was crafted as an homage to my favorite comedy, gaming group, Mega64 (www.mega64.com). I mailed some samples into their weekly podcast and they tried them live. See their reactions and...” Read full tasting note
    A2ShedsJackson 61 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

What would you do if I sang out a tune? Would you stand up and make me some tea? Have a cup of the cozy, sentimental R VIDZ tea blend and put on those home movies. Bright, fruity honeybush orange gets a little help from its friends: warm, spicy mambo black tea and sweet, vanilla cream. “What is that? What the heck is that?!” It’s your new favorite tea flavor.

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

This blend was crafted as an homage to my favorite comedy, gaming group, Mega64 (www.mega64.com). I mailed some samples into their weekly podcast and they tried them live. See their reactions and get yourself a taste for Mega64. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WiSf8iqdtM)
- - - - -
This tea tastes like an orange cream-sicle, which I am okay with. A good percentage of it is honeybush, so it’s a nice afternoon tea or for a morning when a lower caffeine tea will do the trick. This blend is cirtus-y, softened with some mellow cream, and balanced with a little spicy black tea flavor from the mambo. One of my favorite blends.

Flavors: Cream, Nutty, Orange