Remember-Off - Mega64

Mint, Nutty, Vanilla
High
Edit tea info Last updated by A2ShedsJackson

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This blend was crafted as an homage to my favorite comedy, gaming group, Mega64 (www.mega64.com). I mailed some samples into their weekly podcast and they tried them live. See their reactions and...” Read full tasting note
    A2ShedsJackson 76 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Ladies and gentlemen, one and all, it’s time for everyone’s favorite game show: Remember-Off! Do you remember the time…? No? Maybe not… Next time up your pre-game and spark your memory with this enlightening brew. Wake up and focus with high-octane yerba mate, icy peppermint, and toasted hojicha green. Even if you can’t remember your co-workers’ names or friends’ birthdays, you will remember this tasty tea blend. Do you remember?

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

This blend was crafted as an homage to my favorite comedy, gaming group, Mega64 (www.mega64.com). I mailed some samples into their weekly podcast and they tried them live. See their reactions and get yourself a taste for Mega64. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WiSf8iqdtM)
- – - –
One of my favorite Mega64 moments, and now one of my favorite blends across the board. First taste emphasizes the dry-leaf flavor of the yerba mate, but it pairs well with the toasted green hojicha. The splash of peppermint that lingers in your mouth and the high caffeine in the mate really wake me up and help me focus. There’s candy cane pieces mixed in as well (shake the bag if they fell to the bottom) and they add just a touch of sweet vanilla-mint in the aftertaste. A great alternative for a powerful morning tea, or a perfect afternoon tea with some punch. One of my favorites!!

Flavors: Mint, Nutty, Vanilla