My New Accent - Mega64

Black Rooibos Blend
Bergamot, Black Tea, Cornflower Petals, Jasmine, Lemongrass, Marigold Petals, Natural Creme Flavor, Orange Peel, Rooibos, Vanilla Flavour
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by A2ShedsJackson

1 Tasting Note View all

From Adagio Teas

I have a new accent and a new tea blend that I’m trying out. It’s kind of a gay fruity thing, for a character I’m working on. Just have a cup of tea while he introduces himself. “Hey guys. I’m Earl. I’m Grey.” So let me know what you think and if you like it, I’ll do the skit. Jokes aside, this is a creamy blend with earl grey moonlight, coupled with the lemon-vanilla flavors of rooibos lemon cloud, and the off-beat floral and herbal notes of rooibos jasmine and added lavender. A sip of this creamy, floral earl grey and you might take on a new accent of your own with all your friends telling you, “do the skit!”

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

This blend was crafted as an homage to my favorite comedy, gaming group, Mega64 (www.mega64.com). I mailed some samples into their weekly podcast and they tried them live. See their reactions and get yourself a taste for Mega64. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WiSf8iqdtM)
- – – –