Hades (Mythology Series)

Black Pu-erh Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Auggy

• “its a gloomy rainy day in Chicago so what better time then now to cozy up on the couch and drink some tea. This tea is a nice solid blend, nicely balanced. I'd have to say it is a rich black with...” Read full tasting note
    RachanaC 432 tasting notes
  • “This was a nice, solid blend. Every part was well balanced. It tasted like a nice black tea with hints of cinnamon. It was nice and mellow. Not bitter. I don't like bitter teas! I added a...” Read full tasting note
    oOTeaOo 1602 tasting notes
  • “Confession time: I've never had pu erh. It scares me. So I was a bit afraid of this tea. Yes, I'm chicken. But this tea was really good! A not-overpowering cinnamon taste in a smooth and...” Read full tasting note
    aug3zimm 911 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Hades is the god of the dead and the ruler of the Nether World. This Tea consist of cinnamon, mambo and a bit of pu erh dante black teas to give this blend, the earthy under world taste. Great served with or with out milk/sugar/sweetner.

Created by: Jeffrey McWhirter
Contains: cinnamon, mambo, pu erh dante

About Adagio Teas View company

its a gloomy rainy day in Chicago so what better time then now to cozy up on the couch and drink some tea. This tea is a nice solid blend, nicely balanced. I’d have to say it is a rich black with the tiniest hint of cinnamon. Mostly a full body black.

This was a nice, solid blend. Every part was well balanced. It tasted like a nice black tea with hints of cinnamon. It was nice and mellow. Not bitter. I don’t like bitter teas! I added a little sugar to it. Good tea overall.

Confession time: I’ve never had pu erh. It scares me. So I was a bit afraid of this tea. Yes, I’m chicken. But this tea was really good! A not-overpowering cinnamon taste in a smooth and mellow tea. Very good!