Earl Grey Bravo

Astringent, Bergamot, Citrus, Earl Grey, Orange Zest, Cedar, Earth, Flowers, Leather
Edit tea info Last updated by Skulleigh

From Adagio Teas

A classic blend of premium black tea from Sri Lanka, flavored with bergamot (a citrus fruit). The perfect afternoon tea: zesty and exhilarating fresh citrus aroma, slightly dry to the nose, with a rounded and balanced orange rind flavor to match the tang of the Ceylon. Pleasantly dry finish with lingering citrus sweetness.

About Adagio Teas View company

It was great!

I keep ordering this because it’s a great wake-me-up for the roommates and myself. Strong bergamot flavor – but not overpowering – and almost caramel notes. A splash of milk and a spoon of sugar make this tea perfect.

Very good tea for the morning!

I was surprised by the strength of the bergamot at first, used to much milder Earls, but it quickly became a morning standard. It’s strong but smooth—I imagine almost a vanilla sort of “feel”, if that makes any sense. I usually drink it black, although I’ve tried it on occasion with milk and honey.

This obviously has ingredients other than black tea and bergamot oil, hence it might more correctly be compared with Lady Grey teas. It seems to include a citrus other than bergamot. The bergamot is a bit less flowery than my favorite Earl Grey. The tea is better quality, more piquant than that used in most flavored teas. For bergamot, I prefer another. For black tea, this Earl Grey Bravo from Adagio comes out ahead.

A definite favorite of mine. There’s just something about the way the milk and a little sugar brings out the full flavor of the tea.

I have some of this now and just ordered more, not leaving to chance that I should ever run out. I’m usually unenthusiastic about black teas but Earl Grey is one of my favorite blends of black tea and Adagio seems to have improved on it. Making this one of my all-time favorite teas. It has a dark red-brown liquor with a perfumed aroma and flavor with citrus playing bass.

One of my most favorite teas.. Taste’s a little funny with honey but nothin to worry about.

One of the best Earl Greys I have had to date. Perfect mix of strong and refreshing.

This is a delightfully flavored black tea. Adagio says it is a good afternoon tea, which is likely true. I must add that is it is delightful after being soaked by a torrential downpour.