Earl Grey Bravo

Black Tea, Blue Cornflowers, Natural Bergamot Oil, Orange Peel
Bergamot, Citrus, Orange, Astringent, Earl Grey, Floral, Orange Zest, Cedar, Earth, Flowers, Leather
High
Edit tea info Last updated by IllBeMother221B

From Adagio Teas

A classic blend of premium black tea from Sri Lanka, flavored with bergamot (a citrus fruit). The perfect afternoon tea: zesty and exhilarating fresh citrus aroma, slightly dry to the nose, with a rounded and balanced orange rind flavor to match the tang of the Ceylon. Pleasantly dry finish with lingering citrus sweetness.

About Adagio Teas View company

So, my IngenuiTEA came in the mail today and I got my 4 sample tins of black tea from adagio. I don’t know how I feel about this earl grey yet. I had two cups today and it started off were strong and overpowering, but as the tea cooled and I drank it more, it began to grow on me and it seemed like the flavor toned down a bit and wasn’t too strong anymore. Maybe I’m just not used to higher quality tea, but for know this isn’t as good as the Twinings, though only time will tell.

My morning cup. I love Early Grey and Adagio has the balance of the bergamot just right. I enjoy it with stevia and a little milk.

Even though I’m not a huge earl grey fan this was a pretty good cup of tea. I’m home for spring break and had to show off my ingenuiTEA to my mother, so I made us a couple cups of this. It wasn’t awful by any means, I just don’t like earl grey all that much..

Nice light Earl Grey. The leaves smell absolutely wonderful, brews up to a nice deep amber. The taste is light, I usually prefer a “harsher” Earl Grey in the morning, but as an anytime tea this is quite good. Might benefit from a longer steep time, may try that next.

Third pot, a bit better. This is almost thinkable. 3 minutes at 180F makes this lots better.

Wow! This was a lot better than I was expecting. Maybe because of the poor reputation for tea and England in the States, I always thought that “Earl Grey” would be dull and bland. How wrong I was! The sweet citrus smell given off by the tea leads to an equally pleasing taste. Definitely the most tasteful black tea of the Adagio sampler I have been going through. I wish I could tell you how it tasted with a little milk and sugar, I enjoyed it so much plain that I didn’t want to try it! Probably the Black tea I will be recommending to new tea drinkers, not once did I get even a hint of bitterness off it.

See all my reviews at http://teageek.org

It was great!

I keep ordering this because it’s a great wake-me-up for the roommates and myself. Strong bergamot flavor – but not overpowering – and almost caramel notes. A splash of milk and a spoon of sugar make this tea perfect.

Very good tea for the morning!

I was surprised by the strength of the bergamot at first, used to much milder Earls, but it quickly became a morning standard. It’s strong but smooth—I imagine almost a vanilla sort of “feel”, if that makes any sense. I usually drink it black, although I’ve tried it on occasion with milk and honey.