Earl Grey Bravo

Astringent, Bergamot, Citrus, Earl Grey, Orange Zest, Cedar, Earth, Flowers, Leather
Edit tea info Last updated by Skulleigh

From Adagio Teas

A classic blend of premium black tea from Sri Lanka, flavored with bergamot (a citrus fruit). The perfect afternoon tea: zesty and exhilarating fresh citrus aroma, slightly dry to the nose, with a rounded and balanced orange rind flavor to match the tang of the Ceylon. Pleasantly dry finish with lingering citrus sweetness.

About Adagio Teas View company

Excellent Earl Grey. Strong enough but not bitter when brewed correctly.

Best earl grey I have ever had. Stink your nose in the container; it smells fantastic!

I love the way it smells. Reminds me of lavender. Tastes great, too!

Amazing iced and great to get through a term paper or two!

Lemony (is that even a word?!?!) taste. Enjoyable cup of tea.

I don’t know if I keep oversteeping this or what, but the first sip is always horribly bitter.

Love this tea, full bodied, a bit of lemony tang. The nose and lingering taste evoke salted lime tortilla chips. Definitely an essential part of my tea stash.

Had two cups of this tonight. Actually, these cups were the best cups of Earl Grey I’ve made. The first cup I steeped for about 4 minutes and then the second for a full 5. I still got a bit of the dry taste to it, but no bitter taste, which is something I wrestle with often when it comes to Earl. Good times all around.