Earl Grey Bravo

Black Tea, Blue Cornflowers, Natural Bergamot Oil, Orange Peel
Floral, Fruity, Bergamot, Citrus, Orange, Astringent, Earl Grey, Orange Zest, Cedar, Earth, Flowers, Leather
High
Edit tea info Last updated by IllBeMother221B

From Adagio Teas

A classic blend of premium black tea from Sri Lanka, flavored with bergamot (a citrus fruit). The perfect afternoon tea: zesty and exhilarating fresh citrus aroma, slightly dry to the nose, with a rounded and balanced orange rind flavor to match the tang of the Ceylon. Pleasantly dry finish with lingering citrus sweetness.

About Adagio Teas View company

I’ve been a life-long Earl Grey fan, and this is probably the best Earl Grey I’ve ever had. Lots of bergamot, and the pieces of orange peel and the tiny blue-purple flowers make it a pretty steep, too.

Everybody like Earl Grey, it’s a classic.

I keep trying Earl Grey, only to realize that I just don’t like it and probably never will.

Im new to black tea, but from what i can tell this was a good starter tea. It wasn’t to strong and it had a fruity floral taste to it. it wasn’t bitter like i feared it would be. overall a good tea to get if your experementing, but im not sure if i would buy again. i guess we’ll see :)

Flavors: Floral, Fruity

3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

This is pretty good. I have this weird relationship with Earl Greys and bergamot in general, where it tastes like licking a bar of soap plain, but somehow becomes oddly appealing with milk. Same goes, here. The extra citrus isn’t overwhelming but gives it just a bit of a zing that most Earl Greys wouldn’t have.

Just trying different steeping times, don’t mind me. Actually, I think I prefer this steeping time, there’s more flavor to it. Even more Froot Loops though. Mmmm, drinking cereal.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

If you want an Earl Grey with amazing bergamot flavor, this is your tea! The bergamot (with the orange) is round, warm and bold, so much so that the black tea takes a back seat to the bergamot. You could almost mistake this as an herbal tea. I don’t taste any malty or floral notes, so I’m a happy camper. I’ll wake up with Teavana’s Earl Grey because it’s more full-bodied, but this is my second cup or my afternoon Earl Grey.

Flavors: Bergamot, Citrus, Orange

I love this tea, it’s my favorite of the 6-7 brands of Earl Grey I’ve tried. It’s strong but well-balanced, and has a lot of floral bergamot aroma and flavor without being cloying or bitter (and I drink it straight, without added sugar or milk). The base tea has a nice flavor, not smoky or earthy. Really good.

Flavors: Astringent, Bergamot, Citrus, Earl Grey, Floral

This is my all time favorite tea! Very strong but perfect for a morning cup of tea.

3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML