Earl Grey Bravo

Astringent, Bergamot, Citrus, Earl Grey, Orange Zest, Cedar, Earth, Flowers, Leather
Edit tea info Last updated by Skulleigh

From Adagio Teas

A classic blend of premium black tea from Sri Lanka, flavored with bergamot (a citrus fruit). The perfect afternoon tea: zesty and exhilarating fresh citrus aroma, slightly dry to the nose, with a rounded and balanced orange rind flavor to match the tang of the Ceylon. Pleasantly dry finish with lingering citrus sweetness.

About Adagio Teas View company

In the bag it smells sweet and citrusy, like orange candy. After steeping, the smell kind of reminds me of some black teas with rose I’ve tried. I mostly taste black tea in the forefront here. I also taste a hint of orange rind in the aftertaste. This is decent hot, but iced and sweetened is how I prefer it. Hot score 79, iced and sweetened 84.

This is interesting, and not quite what I expected. It’s heavy on the Bergamot, heavier than I expected. I’m a little put off by it at first, but I may try again when I’m in more of a citrusy mood and see what I think then.

One of my favorite teas from Adagio!

Good tea, perhaps a bit weak? Or it could be the fact that I’m using the Adagio Jumbo Cup and I might not have put enough tea in. (Since it’s double the size of a normal cuppa, I put two heaped teaspoons in instead of one.)

A Lovely Earl- a good morning tea to wake up to.

This is a nice smooth earl grey. Not bitter like some. The bergamot is not overpowering the base tea.

Bravo is all I can say. Exquisite taste. Love it.

This is a great Earl Grey; it has the necessary heaping of bergamot and the cornflowers. This is a fantastic tea. With a splash of milk and artisan honey, I reached Nirvana.

This cup came out well — feel it might need a little something more next time. (We were all out of milk!)