Earl Grey Bravo

Cedar, Earth, Flowers, Leather
Edit tea info Last updated by Skulleigh

From Adagio Teas

A classic blend of premium black tea from Sri Lanka, flavored with bergamot (a citrus fruit). The perfect afternoon tea: zesty and exhilarating fresh citrus aroma, slightly dry to the nose, with a rounded and balanced orange rind flavor to match the tang of the Ceylon. Pleasantly dry finish with lingering citrus sweetness.

About Adagio Teas View company

Good tea, perhaps a bit weak? Or it could be the fact that I’m using the Adagio Jumbo Cup and I might not have put enough tea in. (Since it’s double the size of a normal cuppa, I put two heaped teaspoons in instead of one.)

A Lovely Earl- a good morning tea to wake up to.

This is a nice smooth earl grey. Not bitter like some. The bergamot is not overpowering the base tea.

Bravo is all I can say. Exquisite taste. Love it.

This is a great Earl Grey; it has the necessary heaping of bergamot and the cornflowers. This is a fantastic tea. With a splash of milk and artisan honey, I reached Nirvana.

This cup came out well — feel it might need a little something more next time. (We were all out of milk!)

I am definitely loving this tea. Its got a very unique flavor, and though it can be a bit overpowering if brewed improperly, when done right it’s a lovely blend that lets you know it’s there.

I admit to buying this because Captain Picard likes his tea hot and of the earl grey variety. This is my first earl grey so take this with a grain of salt. Smelling the tea in the tin gave me high hopes, I enjoy strong flavored teas, but after steeping I find this tea to be pretty mild with only a hint of bergamont coming through. I added a tea spoon of sugar to liven this up a bit. Like others have mentioned, a shorter steep time is probably best fo this tea.

Very good earl grey – not too bergamonty, so you can taste the tea underneath. The only dowside in my mind is that it is quite easy to oversteep. It goes from delicious to over-astringent in about 3 seconds. Three and a half minutes is about as long as I can let it steep before it becomes undrinkable.

Dark amber color steep.
Very floral and citrus aroma, strong. But didn’t seem to come out incredibly much in the steep though. Will have to try adjusting the steep times and tea to water ratio i suppose.
bit astringent in the aftertaste