A Cylon Ceylon Blend

Edit tea info Last updated by Auggy

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Really good! I was a bit worried because I usually find anything with hibiscus too tart, but this wasn't. A tiny bit of cinnamon/ginger (from the Oriental Spice), not overwhelmingly fruity. Has...” Read full tasting note
    aug3zimm 911 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

This tea is inspired by those slightly crazy but fascinating 12 skin jobs on BSG. With Ceylon for the darkness of space and some of their ideals, the berry blast for the destruction they bring and the spiciness some of them (the sixes) use to get what they want.

Created by: Rachel Spear
Contains: ceylon sonata, oriental spice, berry blast

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Really good! I was a bit worried because I usually find anything with hibiscus too tart, but this wasn’t. A tiny bit of cinnamon/ginger (from the Oriental Spice), not overwhelmingly fruity. Has a good balance of flavor.

Sir Drinks-A-Lot

LOL is this tea for real? Where can I find it?

Auggy

It is! I got a sample of it when the TeaChat Signature Blend box pass was going around. If it is still available (the blend, not the box pass) it should be in Adagio’s custom blend section…. Yes, in fact it is! http://www.adagio.com/signature_blend/blend.html?blend=5938&sid=537eeac55c99177bc2f9ae4dc4d8aa67&scrollTop=0

filmbay

Cylon tea is among my top choices.