Virgo (The Zodiac Series)

Herbal Honeybush White Blend
Apricot, Chamomile, Honeybush, Lemongrass, Marigold Petals, Rose Hips, White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Liz K

2 Images

From Adagio Teas

For the health conscious Virgo a perfect blend – high in antioxidants and low in caffeine. White Peony, Chamomile and Lemon grass.

Created by: Inguna Trepsa
Contains: white peony, lemon grass, chamomile

About Adagio Teas View company

Adagio Teas has become one of the most popular destinations for tea online. Its products are available online at and in many gourmet and health food stores.

WAY too much chamomile. I had one cup and didn’t even bother resteeping before I gave it away.

I wish Adagio would let us review the free samples they give us. This is the 2nd one that would get a HORRIBLE review.

Actually chamomile in this blend is just 10% …..

That doesn’t mean anything, it’s too much for me. That was the only flavor I could taste.

I did not enjoy this tea, but I’m not surprised (I am clearly an advocate of black tea). Nonetheless, my impressions: this blend had a little of everything greenish. In fact, it looked like I had mowed the lawn and collected the dried grass clippings, then added some green tea(I think) and large chamomile flower heads. It brewed up a nice golden color with a strong chamomile smell and a hint of mint. I imagine that it was very tasty for those that like this type of tea. It would be a thumbs down for purely my tastes…but I’m going neutral because I suspect its a find blend for those more inclined to herbals and/or chamomile teas.

It’s white peony actually- not green tea. Way too much chamomile- I normally love white teas, but not this blend. I rehomed mine.

I circular filed mine ;-)

Clean, light and relaxing.

Drinking this right now cause I have a sore throat that is keeping me awake. I have always loved this tea as a night time tea though. Not as much actual tea in it but a few herbals to dim it out. There is not enough caffine in this to actually affect me so its nice at night. Flavor wise its nice. A very clean taste to it. I tend to brew it kinda long since its mostly herbal if I don’t brew it a while it tends to taste a little weaker than I like.

Brewed for 3 mins. Nice. Very sweet from the chamomile. Is smooth and bright. Very flavorful.