Virgo (The Zodiac Series)

Herbal White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by inguna

From Adagio Teas

For the health conscious Virgo a perfect blend – high in antioxidants and low in caffeine. White Peony, Chamomile and Lemon grass.

Created by: Inguna Trepsa
Contains: white peony, lemon grass, chamomile

About Adagio Teas View company

WAY too much chamomile. I had one cup and didn’t even bother resteeping before I gave it away.

Cofftea

I wish Adagio would let us review the free samples they give us. This is the 2nd one that would get a HORRIBLE review.

inguna

Actually chamomile in this blend is just 10% …..

Cofftea

That doesn’t mean anything, it’s too much for me. That was the only flavor I could taste.

I did not enjoy this tea, but I’m not surprised (I am clearly an advocate of black tea). Nonetheless, my impressions: this blend had a little of everything greenish. In fact, it looked like I had mowed the lawn and collected the dried grass clippings, then added some green tea(I think) and large chamomile flower heads. It brewed up a nice golden color with a strong chamomile smell and a hint of mint. I imagine that it was very tasty for those that like this type of tea. It would be a thumbs down for purely my tastes…but I’m going neutral because I suspect its a find blend for those more inclined to herbals and/or chamomile teas.

Cofftea

It’s white peony actually- not green tea. Way too much chamomile- I normally love white teas, but not this blend. I rehomed mine.

Atacdad

I circular filed mine ;-)

Clean, light and relaxing.

Drinking this right now cause I have a sore throat that is keeping me awake. I have always loved this tea as a night time tea though. Not as much actual tea in it but a few herbals to dim it out. There is not enough caffine in this to actually affect me so its nice at night. Flavor wise its nice. A very clean taste to it. I tend to brew it kinda long since its mostly herbal if I don’t brew it a while it tends to taste a little weaker than I like.

Brewed for 3 mins. Nice. Very sweet from the chamomile. Is smooth and bright. Very flavorful.