A Me Sooo Horny Tea Blues Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Auggy

• “This... is a denomination to teas all over the world!!! Tea is a sacred thing. However, I hear it tastes good so I will try it, for the sake of my taste buds, and to broaden my cupboard. STILL,...” Read full tasting note
    vicki_guillem 23 tasting notes
  • “Smells sweet! I love the dark brown and black leaves and the flower petals. It warms me up just right. The taste is mild and sweet, and I added a little bit of brown sugar to it. Overall a well...” Read full tasting note
    oOTeaOo 1589 tasting notes
  • “Hate the name. But the tea is actually pretty good. I did add a little sugar and cream but it is smooth, sweet, not overly tart (which the Valentines can be for me). Chocolaty and fruity but...” Read full tasting note
    aug3zimm 911 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

1# Me So Horny Tea Blues: is to get your mind off what you want to do…(hmm) but the tea will stimulate your tastebuds instead. This can be a romantic tea for lovers or just for anyone, to cheer you up tea. This tea can motivated you on WHAT-EVER you want to do. This tea consist of Robust, Energetic and Sexy MAMBO black tea. The right touch of Valentines black tea(chocolate-strawberry mix) , to put some passion and excitement in your life. Also a hint of mellow, tasty cream black tea to top it off to make it a bit exotic. I Really have tried this tea over and over and it’s extremely good. You will not regret trying this tea. This tea is perfectly blend to bring out all the distinct flavors. This tea makes a great cup of hot tea to perk you up in the morning. This tea also makes a wonderful gormet ice tea. This tea is perfect anytime, also it makes a great dessert tea.

Created by: Woodie Barnes
Contains: valentines, mambo, cream

About Adagio Teas View company

This… is a denomination to teas all over the world!!! Tea is a sacred thing. However, I hear it tastes good so I will try it, for the sake of my taste buds, and to broaden my cupboard.
STILL, you fools better stop making fun of tea. I will find you…

Smells sweet! I love the dark brown and black leaves and the flower petals. It warms me up just right. The taste is mild and sweet, and I added a little bit of brown sugar to it. Overall a well balanced blend. I just wish the taste was a tad bit stronger.

Hate the name. But the tea is actually pretty good. I did add a little sugar and cream but it is smooth, sweet, not overly tart (which the Valentines can be for me). Chocolaty and fruity but neither flavor is overwhelming (probably due to the cream and mambo). Tastes good. Still hate the name.