Fujian Baroque

Baked Bread, Cocoa, Malt, Chocolate, Hay, Wheat
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Adagio Teas

Black tea from the Fujian region of China, better known for producing world-renowned green and white tea. Its general attributes are similar to the Golden Monkey but the leaf is finer and the aroma even more pronounced. The exquisite tapestry of naturally sweet cocoa notes, fruitiness and glimmers of spice are unmatched by any other tea. Softly sweet and velvety, it can be brewed light or strong; the taste will remain smooth without astringency.

About Adagio Teas View company

I’m really liking this one. The cocoa and fruity notes in it are strong. It has a long, pleasant, fruity aftertaste. I got this as a sample, but I may need to buy more of it. Prepared with stevia.

I must be losing my mind, because I can’t taste much chocolate in this. I’m thinking the water I used might have been too hot. It just tastes like black.

One of my favorite morning teas.

If I didn’t know better I’d swear there was chocolate in this tea. Rich and delicious and not the least bit bitter. Definitely a new favorite.