Tai Chai

Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

1 Tasting Note View all

• “first and foremost.. I don't even like Chai tea. BUT.. Just but its amazing. So there should be nothing about this tea that I like. I hate chai and I hate coconut. Honestly. However I smelt the...” Read full tasting note
    edjones 17 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Product description not available yet.

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

first and foremost.. I don’t even like Chai tea. BUT.. Just but its amazing. So there should be nothing about this tea that I like. I hate chai and I hate coconut. Honestly. However I smelt the tea and decided to take it home with me and wow.. Just Wow am I happy that I took it home with me. This has honestly has been my favorite tea that I have got from this shop. It is great. the flavor is pungent and powerful. It sticks with you through out the drinking. The smell is amazing. It is a great wake up tea for the morning and a good tea to have after a meal. This tea is like drinking a cup of greatness with a side of amazing. The second infusion the tea loses no flavor. It keeps going. With small hints of vegetation flavor but a lot of earthy tones. This tea will have you surprised with every sip.