Anji Duet

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Oolonga

From Adagio Teas

A very special tea produced in Anji Zhejiang, our Duet is a green tea with white tea characteristics. Its light, delicate cup provides soft fruit notes like a fine white tea but also some chestnut sweetness and the lingering floral finish of a premium green. Produced in the early days of Spring and available in very limited quantity, our Duet is a rare find.

About Adagio Teas View company

Very nice! Puts a big smile on my face

Brad says it was ok, but there were some weird elements I didn’t like.
Sarah thought it was ok.

Drinking this for the first time from a sample pack.

Tea is light bodied, sweet and delicious. Not my favorite because it is on the light side but i would drink again.

Tried this a few days ago. It was very similar to a decent An Ji Bai Cha, only far less expensive. It tasted “older” to me, and judging from the leaves, I’m guessing the leaves themselves are picked when they’re grown as opposed to the younger ones I am used to. It did not taste as “fresh” as a more expensive variety, either. Still, wonderfully light tea, not a hint of bitterness. Forgiving. I enjoyed maybe four steepings of the same leaves, then it was nearly flavourless. The leaves are pretty to watch but a bit brown-edged compared to the younger stuff. Oh, the taste is slightly (very slightly) vegetal, more nutty if anything. Would definitely buy again but I’d prefer the better stuff. (Who wouldn’t?)

Not an especially strong tea, tastes more like slightly flavored water than anything else. However, the notes that do come through are all relatively pleasant. Slightly sweet, a little earthy. Okay in my book.

Wow. A a perfectly balanced green tea.

Somewhat surprised…as I did NOT like Dragonwell. Much more grassy then the green tea I normally enjoy, but, it steers clear from overpowering my senses which is a big key for me.