Candy Apple

Apple Pieces, Black Tea, Cinnamon Bark, Natural Apple Flavor, Natural Caramel Flavor
Apple, Caramel, Oats, Toffee
Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by Michelle Szetela

2 Images

From Adagio Teas

Premium black tea from Sri Lanka flavored with caramel and apple pieces. A taste reminiscent of the trick-or-treating favorite, auspiciously available for Halloween. You’ll think it’s scary how delicious this tea is – but it is only available for a limited time, so don’t miss it!

About Adagio Teas View company

Adagio Teas has become one of the most popular destinations for tea online. Its products are available online at and in many gourmet and health food stores.

Cinnamon. This tea made me smile because it tastes heavily of cinnamon. And “cinnamon” reminds me of one of my all-time favorite Johnlock fics.

That’s about where the happy feelings with this tea begin and end unfortunately. I wasn’t actually hoping for cinnamon…I was hoping for more caramel and baked apples. Sadly the black tea overpowers the sweeter flavors and you get smokey cinnamon.

If smokey black tea with cinnamon undertones is your thing then by all means ask me for a sample…I will happily send it along.

Do anyone have any recommendations for a caramel/toffee apple tea?

Whispering Pines Tea Company

You’ve got an ounce of all-natural Apple Cinnamon Oolong coming your way! ;)

I am sooooo excited!!! Your prize pack is amazingly generous!

Whispering Pines Tea Company

:D I’m excited to see what you think of them!

it is fine…. but i do not get the candy apple at all

Lessee. It’s 7:30 AM and I’ve been up for three hours already. I feel pretty much exactly how you’d expect one to feel in such circumstances.

But this worked for this morning. It hit the comforting, caffeinated spot it needed too. I don’t know if maybe this one doesn’t work in bagged form, but I’m definitely getting an adequately strong apple flavor. It tastes a bit like extra sweet baked apples (not quite applesauce level, though), though, with a toffee-like syrup in the aftertaste.

Weirdly, I think ths would be kind of ick with milk, and maybe even with sugar. I do like it well enough alone, though.

Thanks jeweledthumb!

I strangely woke up super early this morning as well (well not as early as you, but I was expecting to sleep later than 7am). Glad you enjoy this one!

I got this tea as part of the Holiday Cheer set and this was my favorite out of the six! I love the flavor because you get a good balance of apple and a sweetness of caramel.

Flavors: Caramel

I got the holiday sample tins for Christmas, and, good lord, this is the only one that I can’t enjoy.
The scent is just so…artificial smelling. I brewed one cup, attempted to overlook the smell, and then just tossed it; I got through one sip that I don’t even recall tasting because the tea reeked of what smelt like Dollar Tree perfume. I’m going to assume it tastes as chemically as it smells, yuck.

It’s a seriously weird tasting black tea, and i don’t really taste apple.
It’s strong in a lot of categories such as Taste, Smell, Caffeine.

I can still taste this one in my innards even though my humans have rinsed me out repeatedly. Something about that candy apple flavor…

Black tea with apple and carmel pieces. This smells like black tea with abit of carmel. I steeped this up. There was just not enough carmel and apple taste.