Candy Apple

Apple Pieces, Black Tea, Cinnamon Bark, Natural Apple Flavor, Natural Caramel Flavor
Apple, Caramel
Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by Michelle Szetela

2 Images

From Adagio Teas

Premium black tea from Sri Lanka flavored with caramel and apple pieces. A taste reminiscent of the trick-or-treating favorite, auspiciously available for Halloween. You’ll think it’s scary how delicious this tea is – but it is only available for a limited time, so don’t miss it!

About Adagio Teas View company

I got this tea as part of the Holiday Cheer set and this was my favorite out of the six! I love the flavor because you get a good balance of apple and a sweetness of caramel.

Flavors: Caramel

I got the holiday sample tins for Christmas, and, good lord, this is the only one that I can’t enjoy.
The scent is just so…artificial smelling. I brewed one cup, attempted to overlook the smell, and then just tossed it; I got through one sip that I don’t even recall tasting because the tea reeked of what smelt like Dollar Tree perfume. I’m going to assume it tastes as chemically as it smells, yuck.

It’s a seriously weird tasting black tea, and i don’t really taste apple.
It’s strong in a lot of categories such as Taste, Smell, Caffeine.

I can still taste this one in my innards even though my humans have rinsed me out repeatedly. Something about that candy apple flavor… http://bit.ly/77VPCz

Black tea with apple and carmel pieces. This smells like black tea with abit of carmel. I steeped this up. There was just not enough carmel and apple taste.