AAA Roadside Assistance

Green Herbal Oolong Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

1 Tasting Note View all

From Adagio Teas

If you are looking for a different kind of blend. If you are looking for something with gunpowder and a little extra something. If you are looking for some fuel to get you thru those crazy times…try the AAA Roadside Blend! It has Grapefruit Oolong, Gunpowder, and Peppermint. A Unique Blend.

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Here is my latest Signature Blend at Adagio! This is a coldy dark color after steeping. It has a smokey aroma with a bit of grapefruit…but just a hint of it. I can barely smell the peppermint probably because I only used 10% of it while blending. The taste is quite unique. You can taste the gunpowder but it’s not as overpowering as some gunpowders may be. I am surprised you can taste the Grapefruit Oolong as much as you can – more oolong than grapefruit but you can taste just a hint of the grapefruit as an afterthought. With these two blending it brings the gunpowder smoke-E-ness down a notch. Not Bad. Throw in a tad of peppermint and there you have it. I must say I was pleasantly surprised with this. It was much different than I thought it would be. I like it if I do say so myself. :)

Jillian