Mandarin White

Fruit White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

• “I have had this tea a few times now and I still can't figure it out. The tea has a flavor, but tastes nothing like mandarin or any type of citrus and only slightly like white tea. What's more, I...” Read full tasting note
    IdentiTEA 31 tasting notes
  • “I received this tea as a free sample from Adagio, and was not impressed. The flavour itself was nothing like white tea nor mandarin, nor even fruity. In fact, it tasted like artificial honey and...” Read full tasting note
    intergalacticju 6 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Premium white tea from Fujian region of China with sweetly tangy flavor of mandarin oranges.

A wonderfully smooth and subtle treat, delectable both hot and cold. If you’re new to white tea, this would be a good place to start. Full-leaf tea in portable, individually wrapped bags – superior taste and maximum convenience.

About Adagio Teas View company

I have had this tea a few times now and I still can’t figure it out. The tea has a flavor, but tastes nothing like mandarin or any type of citrus and only slightly like white tea. What’s more, I can’t really discribe the flavor beyond what it isn’t.

It’s weird, but it’s drinkable on the days in which I can tolerate flavored teas and tea bags.

I received this tea as a free sample from Adagio, and was not impressed. The flavour itself was nothing like white tea nor mandarin, nor even fruity. In fact, it tasted like artificial honey and residual chemicals, and I couldn’t even finish the cup, something I never do. I am a huge fan of white tea so this really disappointed me.