Cranberry

Black Fruit Blend
Berries, Berry, Cranberry, Fruity, Raspberry
Edit tea info Last updated by Michelle Szetela

From Adagio Teas

Premium black tea from Sri Lanka flavored with sweet, tangy cranberries. Clean, bright flavor with a juicy sweetness. This delicious autumn delight is a great complement to your next turkey feast, which your guests are sure to gobble down.

Ingredients: black tea, raspberry leaves, natural cranberry flavor, cranberries

About Adagio Teas View company

The first time I had this I thought it was ah… so, so. Which was a disappointment because cranberries are one of my favorite things, ever. But every additional time I’ve made this tea, I’ve liked it better. I suspect the tin will be gone by next Christmas, so I hope they keep up the tradition and make it again so I can restock. The aroma is fantastic – I get cranberries, warmth and just a hint of honey. The taste is a bit weak for me, I generally prefer a strong, black tea, but I like it enough to crave it in the evenings.

This is one of the flavoured teas Adagio puts out that actually tastes like what it claims to be. Good with a lot of sugar, not necessarily milk. I got it as a part of a holiday sampler and it’s one I intend to keep buying on its own.

I don’t like cranberry. But there the tea was, staring at me accusingly, the only untried flavour in Adagio’s holiday sampler. I felt guilty, so I tried it. Expecting to pucker my mouth and crinkle my nose with displeasure, I was shocked when I returned to my mug for one sip after another. It’s actually a very nice tea!

There is one thing, though, and it’s that the cranberry is extremely subtle. It’s a very, very, very slightly fruity black tea, and that’s probably why I like it. If you actually like cranberry tea/flavour, I think you may be disappointed by this one.