Candy Cane

Mint, Sweet, Vanilla, Caramel, Cream, Sugar, Peppermint, Dark Bittersweet
Edit tea info Last updated by Auggy

From Adagio Teas

Premium black tea from Sri Lanka flavored with minty candy canes. This wonderfully smooth treat that will fill you with warm Christmas spirit and leave you jolly. Santa knows if you’ve been naughty or nice, so you’d better buy some for a friend, too! Give our Candy Cane Tea a try before Yuletide’s end.

About Adagio Teas View company

Adagio Teas has become one of the most popular destinations for tea online. Its products are available online at and in many gourmet and health food stores.

Wasn’t sure what I was looking for today, and it’s 3pm and I’m having my first cup of tea for the day.

This is a very generically minty black tea. The base isn’t particularly strong but I treated it gently and it’s not bitter either. Peppermint in this one, not spearmint. It’s good but nothing special.

Flavors: Peppermint

Not bitter is a good thing. Some of those blacks from Adagio get bitter easily.

Uncomplicated, black tea flavor with heavy peppermint taste. If you like those tastes, you will like this.

Flavors: Dark Bittersweet, Peppermint, Sweet

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Last time I had this tea, I was disappointed ‘cause it wasn’t as creamy as I expected it to be, but this time around, I’m loving it. Maybe it’s ‘cause I haven’t had Santa’s Secret in so long that this one is just jumping out at me and making me just love candy canes and peppermint all that much more.

It’s very refreshing. The minty-ness is leaving me feeling refreshed and it’s just such a wonderful Christmas tea. I’m glad this one is pretty basic so I can enjoy it while pregnant.
I think this one would be great with cream. I know, I know, Cream?! But yes, I think it would even try it with cream ’cause it would make it a nice creamy goodness.

Either way, I’m going to be enjoying this tea a lot over the next few months. Another tea that I’m going to try and drink up fast. :)

fine… would have liked a little more candy cane

This is definitely my favorite of their holiday tea collection. It’s sweet, but not too sweet, and I like the level of minty-ness. If they bring this back next year, I’m ordering a full-size tin.

No milk or sugar required.

As sweet and minty as its label suggests, it’s one of Adagio’s best Christmas blends.

I’m happy with this tea though I think it needs to steep longer than 3 minutes. I added sugar and it seems a bit too sweet. I bet thus would make an amazing tea latte!

My second cup of candy cane tea, this time at work.

This tea is still very minty and still smooth, and with the right amount of sugar can be nicely sweet as well.

I love the taste of mint, but some blends seem overwhelmed by its intensity. So I was a little cautious when I tried this for the first time, but it’s DELICIOUS. It truly tastes like candy cane, so the mint is light and pleasant. There’s also a creamy aftertaste that I really enjoy. This is totally going to be my go-to mint tea.

Much like Adagio’s other fall/winter teas, this one is greatly improved with cream and sugar. You get a candy can smell far more than taste — taste-wise a little sugar goes a long way in it, and it gets very sweet very quickly. Not bad for a brew at work, but I wouldn’t make a whole pot at home.