Candy Cane

Edit tea info Last updated by Auggy

From Adagio Teas

Premium black tea from Sri Lanka flavored with minty candy canes. This wonderfully smooth treat that will fill you with warm Christmas spirit and leave you jolly. Santa knows if you’ve been naughty or nice, so you’d better buy some for a friend, too! Give our Candy Cane Tea a try before Yuletide’s end.

About Adagio Teas View company

I’m happy with this tea though I think it needs to steep longer than 3 minutes. I added sugar and it seems a bit too sweet. I bet thus would make an amazing tea latte!

My second cup of candy cane tea, this time at work.

This tea is still very minty and still smooth, and with the right amount of sugar can be nicely sweet as well.

I love the taste of mint, but some blends seem overwhelmed by its intensity. So I was a little cautious when I tried this for the first time, but it’s DELICIOUS. It truly tastes like candy cane, so the mint is light and pleasant. There’s also a creamy aftertaste that I really enjoy. This is totally going to be my go-to mint tea.

Much like Adagio’s other fall/winter teas, this one is greatly improved with cream and sugar. You get a candy can smell far more than taste — taste-wise a little sugar goes a long way in it, and it gets very sweet very quickly. Not bad for a brew at work, but I wouldn’t make a whole pot at home.

Not much smell, not much taste. More like generic “candy” than a candy cane

A little sweet but a nice tea for the holidays.