Blueberry

Black Fruit Blend
Blueberry, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Adagio Teas

Studies are rolling in showing that one of the healthiest foods that you can eat is a blueberry. Studies on tea are pouring in as well, extolling its many health benefits. The one-of-a-kind Blueberry tea combines the best of both worlds: the great flavor of blueberry with the bright, full taste of Ceylon black tea.

About Adagio Teas View company

Delicious smell, Tasty flavor

Boiling

My first tea ever was Blueberry and it was from a tea house in Maine. This tea is the closes I have come to getting that same tea. It has great flavor and works great as a hot or cold.

Looking for a warming cup to start my day. With milk and sweetner. Good! Not overpowering.

I just received this from Adagio yesterday. Think I’ll keep it around as a staple flavored Black Tea.

gmathis

Never thought about adding milk to a fruit tea, but it sounds tasty.

Crisp, fruity, but not overpowering

Another great fruity tea from the Adagio sampler. The sweet and subtle taste of blueberry throughout is a great way to start the day.

I’m finding that the numerous black leaf teas I got in a sampler from Adagio work better as a “flavor enhancer” then a straight up tea. That said, this combined with Golden Jade (http://steepster.com/teas/teavana/6975-golden-jade) is really fantastic. Steeped it for a bit longer and the blueberry has just a hint of the more bitter, dark taste instead of the super sugar you’d get from, let’s say, a blueberry juice

One of my favorites from Adagio! Very powerful blueberry flavor, very tasty if that’s what you are looking for. I found it made an AMAZING iced tea with a bit of sugar. Yum! =3

Drinking Blueberry Decaf in the evening is making me happy. I have loved this tea for some time. It’s just the right blueberry flavor. Real flavor, not overpowering, but definitely present. It’s sweet and versatile. Drink it sweet with ice for a light, fruity black tea that isn’t overpowered by its fruit, but is definitely flavored. Drink it hot, sweet and creamed for a heavy, desert tea taste with a moderate mouthfeel. It’s delightful on the tongue and lingers deliciously. One of my favorite teas.

Flavors: Blueberry, Sweet

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

’Here’s Hoping’ traveling teabox Round #2 // Tea #2
The second to try from round two of the ’Here’s Hoping’ traveling teabox. It just made it back to homebase! I’m so thankful for the success so far. Looks like there are a ton of teas I have to try before the box moves on.

I might have oversteeped this one, a bit astringent, but it seems like the blueberry flavor isn’t what I’m looking for anyway. It’s too faint to really tell what the blueberry is like. Sad, as I usually love Adagio’s teas. The base wouldn’t have been terrible if I didn’t oversteep. I swear most suggestions on tea pouches are for oversteeping! I knew that, but it went over anyway.
Steep #1 // 2 min after boiling // 4-5 min steep