Blueberry

Black Fruit Blend
Blueberry, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “So we've had the Almond Avalance and the Peach Pandemic seems to be winding down. I saw (I forget who you were, sorry! Suzi?) someone mention that they wouldn't mind it if the next big trend be...” Read full tasting note
    Angrboda 1297 tasting notes
  • “Blueberry… I’m always on the hunt for a good blueberry tea. I used to think that I wanted an over the top blueberry flavor, or even blueberry muffin, but I've found that I like a good black tea...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 789 tasting notes
  • “<3 well i havent been doing as much lurking because ive been doing research on betta fish because i have a 10gallon tank and wanted more than 1. i knew you could put females together but i read...” Read full tasting note
    Kitch3ntools 84 tasting notes
  • “I recently ordered a sample of this as I am always on the lookout for a good blueberry tea that I can easily obtain (because of my intense love of Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish from 52teas...). ...” Read full tasting note
    SimplyJenW 974 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Studies are rolling in showing that one of the healthiest foods that you can eat is a blueberry. Studies on tea are pouring in as well, extolling its many health benefits. The one-of-a-kind Blueberry tea combines the best of both worlds: the great flavor of blueberry with the bright, full taste of Ceylon black tea.

About Adagio Teas View company

Sipdown! I finally got a sipdown! Seems like I’m down to one a day but I’m rotating through and trying lots of things. :)

Interesting (to me) factoid:
Last month I had 183 teas that weight 154 oz.
This month I have 214 teas that weigh 149 oz.
Most of it was purchased in the last 9 months so it’s still fresh too!
I’m definitely heading in the right direction!

Oh and this tea: it’s good! I should have known that because Jane Austen Mafia and Tardis both have this (or I’m sure they do) and I really enjoy them. It’s interesting seeing it on it’s own. It’s really quite flavorful without being mixed into a blend!

(I mean it is a blend, but it’s not currently a fandom blend. That’s what I mean) Thanks 221Tea! (I may have called you 221B earlier and I hope you forgive me! Haha)

carol who

I catch myself writing 221B also. But the name 221Tea is so cute! :-)

Dexter

OMG you know how much tea you have in oz? LOL That is just way too organized. Good job bringing your quantity down (which really is more important than number of). I’m just afraid to even think about quantity – I think I’ll just sit here in the corner being in denial. :))

221tea

You did, but I let it slide :) I tried for 221B originally but it was taken, so I’m not upset ;)

Cavocorax

Dexter – it’s on my spreadsheet! I enter how much I bought and then periodically go through and do inventory with rough guesses of how much is left of each tea. It halps remind me which ones need some attention (to bring down huge quantities, or finish off little guys).
:) I spend a lot of time on my spreadsheet, but I like it.

And thanks 221Tea! I actually entered your name as 221B so I’d better change that or I’ll NEVER learn.

This was really tasty, and I bet it would be equally tasty hot (I cold steeped it). That is not usually the case with the flavored blacks, which I usually prefer solely cold. The blueberry taste is very fresh, not artificial tasting at all. I give it a big thumbs up.

Iced 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

The snozzeberries actually taste like snozzeberries!

Who ever heard of a snozzeberry?

We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. Come along, come along.

ahem where am I?

This tea is HEAVENLY. The blueberry flavor in this tea tastes JUST like ripened blueberries. Leaning more to the sweet side as opposed to tart. It doesn’t taste artificial at all which is nice. It’s hard to find blueberry-flavored things that don’t taste artificial and cheap.

This is a hard and fast three-minute brew though. Otherwise it gets overly brassy. Second and third resteeps were also enjoyable. I added sugar to those so they tasted more like blueberry muffins…but still yummy.

Tea Sipper

Willy Wonka!!! :D

221tea

I love this tea! It has a wonderful, strong aroma in the bag, but the taste is not too overpowering. It blends really well with Adagio’s Vanilla tea to make a delicious blueberry muffin tea!

205 °F / 96 °C 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp

I am extremely picky when it comes to blueberry flavored tea, I want it to taste like ripe, sweet, blueberries and not tart unpleasant fruit. So many teas make the tart mistake but not this one! The aroma when opening the package is blueberries all the way, an added plus when you actually see blueberries in the leaves. The flavor after brewing tastes just like blueberries fresh picked from a summer field…warm and sweet! Toss in a little sugar and cream and it is like a blueberry muffin of happiness.

I got this particular tea in the berries sampler that I ordered from Adagio. I wanted to try some flavored blacks and I figures that a berry sampler would be the way to go. I really enjoyed this particular flavoring. It was not too sweet, but it had enough blueberry for me to really enjoy it. I liked it much better then the Forest Berries blend that was in the same box. I’d like to try some other blueberry teas before I settle on my favorite, but I’ll be sure to have this in my tea pantry.

It smells fantastic. Good fruity flavour. Even better with vanilla.

Am I doing something wrong? Is this really delicious for other people? I’ve tried different steeping times and amounts of leaf but no matter what I just get a bitter mess with maybe a hint of blueberry.

The taste of blueberry in this tea is spectacular. Refreshing, delicious and is good warm and iced. This tea is also nice when mixed with vanilla tea.

Delicious tea (and the decaf too!) with a decent amount of blueberry flavor, not too overpowering. Love to add a good glug of half and half to make this blueberries-and-cream tea.