Blueberry

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “So we've had the Almond Avalance and the Peach Pandemic seems to be winding down. I saw (I forget who you were, sorry! Suzi?) someone mention that they wouldn't mind it if the next big trend be...” Read full tasting note
    Angrboda 1196 tasting notes
  • “Blueberry… I’m always on the hunt for a good blueberry tea. I used to think that I wanted an over the top blueberry flavor, or even blueberry muffin, but I've found that I like a good black tea...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 481 tasting notes
  • “<3 well i havent been doing as much lurking because ive been doing research on betta fish because i have a 10gallon tank and wanted more than 1. i knew you could put females together but i read...” Read full tasting note
    Kitch3ntools 84 tasting notes
  • “I recently ordered a sample of this as I am always on the lookout for a good blueberry tea that I can easily obtain (because of my intense love of Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish from 52teas...). ...” Read full tasting note
    SimplyJenW 956 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Studies are rolling in showing that one of the healthiest foods that you can eat is a blueberry. Studies on tea are pouring in as well, extolling its many health benefits. The one-of-a-kind Blueberry tea combines the best of both worlds: the great flavor of blueberry with the bright, full taste of Ceylon black tea.

About Adagio Teas View company

I am extremely picky when it comes to blueberry flavored tea, I want it to taste like ripe, sweet, blueberries and not tart unpleasant fruit. So many teas make the tart mistake but not this one! The aroma when opening the package is blueberries all the way, an added plus when you actually see blueberries in the leaves. The flavor after brewing tastes just like blueberries fresh picked from a summer field…warm and sweet! Toss in a little sugar and cream and it is like a blueberry muffin of happiness.

I got this particular tea in the berries sampler that I ordered from Adagio. I wanted to try some flavored blacks and I figures that a berry sampler would be the way to go. I really enjoyed this particular flavoring. It was not too sweet, but it had enough blueberry for me to really enjoy it. I liked it much better then the Forest Berries blend that was in the same box. I’d like to try some other blueberry teas before I settle on my favorite, but I’ll be sure to have this in my tea pantry.

It smells fantastic. Good fruity flavour. Even better with vanilla.

Am I doing something wrong? Is this really delicious for other people? I’ve tried different steeping times and amounts of leaf but no matter what I just get a bitter mess with maybe a hint of blueberry.

The taste of blueberry in this tea is spectacular. Refreshing, delicious and is good warm and iced. This tea is also nice when mixed with vanilla tea.

Delicious tea (and the decaf too!) with a decent amount of blueberry flavor, not too overpowering. Love to add a good glug of half and half to make this blueberries-and-cream tea.

Before I say anything, I need to say that the blueberry flavor in this is STRONG. So strong that my ingenuiTea smelled like blueberries for a week. Aside from that, this is a good tea. Not my favorite blueberry tea, but it’s still very good. I’d definitely recommend it.

I threw a sample of this on my last order simply because, c’mon, blueberry tea? I’m floored by how delicious it’s turned out to be, and I don’t know what sort of blend it is—flavor oil, actual blueberry bits, etc.—but it is amazingly fragrant as well.