Blueberry

Black Fruit Blend
Blueberry, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Adagio Teas

Studies are rolling in showing that one of the healthiest foods that you can eat is a blueberry. Studies on tea are pouring in as well, extolling its many health benefits. The one-of-a-kind Blueberry tea combines the best of both worlds: the great flavor of blueberry with the bright, full taste of Ceylon black tea.

About Adagio Teas View company

Before I say anything, I need to say that the blueberry flavor in this is STRONG. So strong that my ingenuiTea smelled like blueberries for a week. Aside from that, this is a good tea. Not my favorite blueberry tea, but it’s still very good. I’d definitely recommend it.

I threw a sample of this on my last order simply because, c’mon, blueberry tea? I’m floored by how delicious it’s turned out to be, and I don’t know what sort of blend it is—flavor oil, actual blueberry bits, etc.—but it is amazingly fragrant as well.