Astringent, Cream, Milk
Edit tea info Last updated by Stephanie

• “Not sure why this one gets so many low reviews. I am admittedly - too much probably - not a fan of Adagio however this one is rather nice! It smells JUST like cream soda, I even smell the...” Read full tasting note
    azzrian 807 tasting notes
  • “I’m going to have a dinner of tea, popcorn, and maybe some Cheetos Puffs. Do I need to even say it? I’ve had one Hell of a day. Rather than go into the sordid details, I’ll just try to move on...” Read full tasting note
    CHAroma 517 tasting notes
  • “Sadly, this is a sipdown. When I first got into loose leaf teas I order a lot of the sample packs from Adagio since there were so many different flavors to try. This was one of my most favorites,...” Read full tasting note
    JosieJade 358 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown!! (153) Thank you *Josie Jade* for the chance to try this tea. I have always been curious as to what it tastes like given it is included in A LOT of the fandom blends. It is a touch...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1932 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Which comes first, the cream or the tea? If you’re not sure, don’t worry… neither are the English. However, its unanimously agreed that, whether you prefer your tea first, cream first – or just ‘black’ tea – , this dairy-free cream flavored Ceylon black tea is a treat for your teacup!

About Adagio Teas View company

Rich, simple, good as a base for a tea latte of some sort.

This tea smells like heaven when you open the bag. The taste wasn’t quite as creamy as I would have liked, but good none-the-less.

Can’t take too much at a time or it makes me rather woozy and ill, like I’ve eaten too much honey. Otherwise I like the flavour, and it blends well with other blacks.

Another favorite. Good to mix with others.

This definitely seems to make my teas extra creamy. I normally add flavored coffee creamer to my teas (probably much to the dismay of many tea lovers), but I don’t think they cover up the flavors of the tea itself. This is definitely a different taste than the creamer, because I have tried this with just milk itself.

There’s just something about this tea that I don’t like. It has a great, strong black tea taste, but at the same time, I couldn’t really taste the cream. There was a sort of sour flavor, like cream that maybe sat out a little too long. I know this is a favorite to others, but it just didn’t strike a chord with me.

This smells so good. It really does have a creamy taste to it, and the black tea itself is of pretty good quality. I don’t often drink it on its own, but it’s wonderful mixed with other fruit teas.