Ginger Peach

Black Fruit Herbal Blend
Peach
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “Oh to find a GINGERpeach tea. Actually i think GINGERapricot would be much more of a happy place for me since i've gone off of peach. All that being said, this way my free sample from Adagio...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4669 tasting notes
  • “Currently drinking this in pyramid bag form. Hot brewed, it's good, but I don't get much of the ginger or peach - just black tea. Cold brewed 3 pyramid sachets for about 24oz of water, and the...” Read full tasting note
    michellefeda 318 tasting notes
  • “First a disclaimer: I generally hate ginger. Okay, maybe 'hate' is too strong a word. It's more of an intense dislike for anything more than a hint of ginger. In Japanese restaurants I don't touch...” Read full tasting note
    jack 181 tasting notes
  • “Another Sipdown! Thanks to Michelle for this sample! Plain, there wasn't much peach flavor to this, & I'm not really getting the ginger. I really wanted something sweet, so I added vanilla...” Read full tasting note
    Terri HarpLady 2855 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Ginger peach tea has become an American classic. Our version has the soft warmth of ginger with the sweet depth of summer ripe peaches and apricots in a fine Ceylon black tea. Enjoyable anytime of year as a hot tea, we find it to be particularly refreshing iced.

About Adagio Teas View company

Oh to find a GINGERpeach tea. Actually i think GINGERapricot would be much more of a happy place for me since i’ve gone off of peach. All that being said, this way my free sample from Adagio because i said i prefered black tea. that will teach me. On the upside? someone else gets to try the rest of this haha. This is more like a peach tea…with a bit of ginger. And yeah..that’s all i have to say about that.

Ysaurella

would you say adagio is a nice brand ?I never had it and just wondering

AnnaEA

I like Adagio, though they’re not as awesome as they used to be when it was a smaller outfit. The teas are generally decent, rarely horrible, rarely excellent. I consider them a good ‘intro to loose tea’ company, since they have a nice range of sampler sets and are not too pricey.

Ysaurella – probably not worth it in my opinion for you. They’re not bad teas, but they’re nothing spectacular and for the pain of getting them over to you, they wouldn’t be anything special. The only reason i picked up a few teas while i was there is because they’re fandom blends and have super cute tins lol that i’ll reuse heh so more novelty than anything :)

Currently drinking this in pyramid bag form. Hot brewed, it’s good, but I don’t get much of the ginger or peach – just black tea.

Cold brewed 3 pyramid sachets for about 24oz of water, and the peach really comes out here. It’s sweet and soft.

Not something I’d purchase again, but it’s great iced.

Iced 8 min or more

First a disclaimer: I generally hate ginger. Okay, maybe ‘hate’ is too strong a word. It’s more of an intense dislike for anything more than a hint of ginger. In Japanese restaurants I don’t touch the pickled ginger that comes with the sushi. A weird couple exceptions I’ll make are for ginger candies and ginger tea (especially homemade ginger tisane, in which I boil the crap out of the fresh ginger, until it gets super-spicy). I hate cilantro too, but that’s a different story.

Anyway. I like this tea. The ginger’s not too strong, and I do get a little bit of the peach flavor coming through. I rinsed the leaves for about 15-20 seconds to wash out some of the caffeine. Looking forward to trying this iced.

Mike

Off topic- are you still on a sashimi-over-sushi binge or have you welcomed rolls back into your life?

Jack

Still get the sushi platter every time. No rolls, unless they come with the platter :)

takgoti

I’ve had those ginger candies before – they are STRONG! I also am not a huge fan of cilantro, but in these meatballs? Freaking phenomenal.

Jack

Whoa, those look amazing! Thanks

Another Sipdown!
Thanks to Michelle for this sample!
Plain, there wasn’t much peach flavor to this, & I’m not really getting the ginger. I really wanted something sweet, so I added vanilla coconut creamer & stevia, & it’s got kind of a peaches & cream thing going on.

ICK! One more time. ICK! Where’s the peach? The ginger is so overwhelming and artificial tasting. If the tea wasn’t labled “Ginger Peach” I would have sworn it was just a Ginger flavored black tea. Adagio offers a flavored ginger tea, so I can’t imagine how much stronger and intense that tea would be. Yikes! I love ginger but this is just too much. I found myself grimacing and scrunching up my nose trying to finish the cup. And one cup was enough for me. The taste is lingering…and it’s not the most pleasant.

This one is going into the drawer of misfit teas in hope to be swapped at a later date.

I thought this would go well with my leftover carrot cake from last night and I was right. I did end up using 1 tablespoon per 16oz rather than the 2 teaspoons per the instructions. I tend to find Adagio teas a little weak for my tastes. The changes worked out great, but there is a lot of ginger in this. I expected more peach flavor, but the apricot came across more. Overall, this wasn’t my favorite ginger peach, I prefer a much more subtle ginger flavor and more peach, but the apricot was nice.

Of all places to find this was my local supermarket. I’m always on the lookout for something new. Found this tea setting on the shelf. Picked it up got all excited thinking it was loose leaf. To my surprise when I got it home and opened it found they were the pyramid style tea bags.

Brewed it up anyway and found it to be quite good. Very peachy with a hint of ginger. Even though it was bone chilling cold outside I could picture myself on a hot summers day cooling down with a tall glass of iced Ginger Peach Tea. Made the day feel so much warmer.

Read some of the other reviews and many stated that the ginger taste came though more strongly than the peach. I found just the opposite. Maybe there is a differance between the loose leaf and the pyramid tea bags. Something maybe worth checking out. Hmmmmm.

200 °F / 93 °C

I found this tea to be equally refreshing both hot and iced. It contains a sweet peach flavor with a bold kick of ginger. Makes for a great dessert tea or an early morning tea as well.

I was surprised I enjoyed this – I typically hate ginger. But luckily, this is truly peach tea with a bit of ginger. If you want something with strong ginger taste, this won’t be the one for you. But for me, it was very tasty iced.

Iced 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

As a hot tea, I’ve never been able to brew this just right. I originally got this when I came down with the cold to soothe my throat with some honey, but . . . it just wasn’t good. The first time I tried it I made it way too weak, then once I used a tea bag for the regular 8oz it was WAY too overpowering. Bitterly so.
But iced? OOOOH BOY is this tea wonderful iced. The peach comes out very nicely, and while the ginger is present, it’s not so pronounced that it’s a turn off.

Flavors: Peach