Grapefruit

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “Not a bad tea if you like them mild. Just a hint of the grapefruit smell came through to the tongue. I don't dislike it. It just doesn't stand out. ” Read full tasting note
    Karla 51 tasting notes
  • “I had a weird craving for grapefruit this afternoon. I didn't have any of the actual fruit at home so I made a cup of this tea. After drinking it, I wish I would have just made an extra trip to...” Read full tasting note
    IdentiTEA 31 tasting notes
  • “I wasn't crazy about this tea because I didn't think I could taste the grapefruit. But then I realized I was looking for Ruby Red grapefruit. When I began looking for white grapefruit, it was right...” Read full tasting note
    ladykittykat 1220 tasting notes
  • “Surprisingly good! I wasn't sure how well grapefruit would sync up with black tea, but it proves to create a delightful morning tea- a nice variation from Earl Grey for those who like a bit of...” Read full tasting note
    lahochstetler 54 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

A wake up call to the senses! The Grapefruit tea is invigorating both in scent as well as taste. This blend of premium Ceylon black tea and grapefruit is fantastic choice for a morning cup, or any time you need a citrus-infused pick-me-up.

About Adagio Teas View company

Not a bad tea if you like them mild. Just a hint of the grapefruit smell came through to the tongue. I don’t dislike it. It just doesn’t stand out.

I had a weird craving for grapefruit this afternoon. I didn’t have any of the actual fruit at home so I made a cup of this tea.

After drinking it, I wish I would have just made an extra trip to buy the real thing. The tea was meh… it needed more grapefruit flavor as it seemed a tad bland. Normally I am against flavoring tea altogether, but in this case I thought “pick a side – either taste like a particular flavoring or don’t.”

I wasn’t crazy about this tea because I didn’t think I could taste the grapefruit. But then I realized I was looking for Ruby Red grapefruit. When I began looking for white grapefruit, it was right there and super tasty! I don’t think this is one I’d feel the need to buy, but I’m grateful to be trying it!

Surprisingly good! I wasn’t sure how well grapefruit would sync up with black tea, but it proves to create a delightful morning tea- a nice variation from Earl Grey for those who like a bit of citrus.

Smells wonderful. I love grapefruit. This has that typical black tea undertone; however, it isn’t tainted with “flavorings”. This tastes like grapefruit essence.

It tastes like grapefruit! The black tea base isn’t exactly thrilling, but it’s suitable, especially in the morning in lieu of orange juice.

Who knew grapefruit and tea went so well together? Excellent iced.

I’m not big on flavored black teas, but I think this is extraordinary. Absolutely delicious.