Leo (The Zodiac Series)

Herbal Oolong Rooibos Blend
Chamomile, Oolong Tea, Orange Flavoring, Orange Peel, Rooibos, Safflower, Vanilla Flavour
Flowers, Vanilla
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Adagio Teas

by Inguna Trepsa

Leos love to surround themselves with friends and family and be the center of attention. Throw a party for your loved ones and treat them with your custom blend of Rooibos flavored with juicy oranges, delectable Vanilla Oolong and Chamomile.

About Adagio Teas View company

Whenever I open my tin of Leo I am always charmed by the fact that it smells almost exactly like an orange creamsicle. It is a very refreshing blend. The citrus notes aren’t artificial or bitter, but very creamy. I steeped it for 3 minutes and got a very robust cup. This uplifting blend is exactly what I need right now. I’m writing a thesis! Yay.

This tea is absolutely sublime. It has the perfect mix of flavours with the oolong, camomile, organge and the other herbals. So delicious!!!!

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Still can’t decide how I feel about this one.

Favorite as always. I usually steep for 6 minutes, but today I steeped for 4 with good results.