Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii

From Adagio Teas

An ancient Hindu legend recounts the story of the mango tree growing from the ashes of the sun princess who had been incinerated by an evil sorceress. When the mango ripened and fell to the ground, the beautiful sun princess emerged. The bestselling Mango Tea combines the taste of Ceylon tea with the flavor of perfectly ripened mangoes. Sun princess sold separately.

Brew at 212 °F for 5 minutes.

About Adagio Teas View company

Got the flavored tea sampler from Adagio and use these as little “enhancers” in many of my green teas. I put a 1/2 teaspoon of this in with my Body + Mind by Teavana (2tsp to 16 oz) and it REALLY added a sweet zest to an otherwise light tasting tea, but, didn’t overpower it

I received this tea expecting great things. I opened the tin and was immediately drawn in by the amazing smell…

I steeped at boiling point for 5 minutes the first time around and I got a VERY bitter taste from it, which I thought was very odd and off-putting.

The second time around I steeped at boiling point for 3 minutes and the results were much better but still a little off for my liking…

To close, I like the tea but was expecting more from it.

this one is fun. i got it in a sampler package. this was the 1 i was more hesitant to try but im glad i did. its an excellent summery tea

A nice morning tea, but a bit overly fruity for me – I much prefer the apricot black from Adagio. Has a lovely sweet scent, though.

I bought this mainly for iced tea, but my overall tea stash is dangerously low so I’ve been taking it hot. Really nice for a fruity tea—not fake or cloying.

Very tasty. More mild than most black teas.

I decided to use the rest of my stash today so I steeped a little more loose leaf than normal. Still good. :) One thing I did find out…is…if you are going for an iced tea be careful not to over steep this one – it’s a little bitter but if you are going for hot I think the over steep is ok…