Capricorn (The Zodiac Series)

Black White Blend
Black Tea, Coconut, Rose Petals, Vanilla, White Tea
Coconut, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by Liz K

From Adagio Teas

Capricorn people like gifts, not gaudy and expensive ones, but practical and useful. Why not buy a delicious blend of Irish Breakfast, coconut and vanilla.

About Adagio Teas View company

Adagio Teas has become one of the most popular destinations for tea online. Its products are available online at and in many gourmet and health food stores.

WOW! Loved this! The coconut is the best part! I am totally going to purchase this in the future!

Rich, toasty coconut flavor. A sweet treat with a little sugar.

I was a little unsure about this one – the smell struck me as odd though I couldn’t peg why. But the taste was wonderful – velvety is the best way I can describe it. Brought to mind dark chocolate – more so in richness and texture than actual taste. I thought it was pretty good when I started drinking it, but the more I had the more it grew on me so, by the end of my travel mug, I was quite the fan.

This was a great tea for my morning statistics class. Looking at the ingredients list I can see why – three of my favorite tea flavors/flavorings in one delicious blend.

I’m feeling very capricorn-ie this morning so it’s fitting I’m going to be drinking this tea…Besides it’s smooth, and want the hint of vanilla and coconut! fR

Made it iced. Perfect for a hot and muggy summer day.

I couldn’t personally pick out the different flavors in this one.. I just thought it was “fruity” but more in the mixed berry sort of way.. strange, seeing as it’s coconut, a usual favorite of mine! Perhaps it’s just the way this is blended? A nice afternoon tea, or dessert after a filling dinner.