Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I love the idea of this tea, but the flavor is just not strong enough for me. There's a good black to tea base to this tea, but the melon flavor gets lost very easily- I only get faint hints of...” Read full tasting note
    lahochstetler 54 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

On a hot summer day, there’s simply no more refreshing fruit than a watermelon. But how can one feel this same sense of refreshment all year round? With Adagio’s Melon tea! With the quality of premium Ceylon black tea and the flavor of fresh watermelons, the Melon tea is a delectable treat for any season or occasion!

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

I love the idea of this tea, but the flavor is just not strong enough for me. There’s a good black to tea base to this tea, but the melon flavor gets lost very easily- I only get faint hints of flavor. I would like this tea so much better if the flavor was stronger.