Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Adagio Teas

Florida is known for two distinct things: hanging chads and delicious oranges. In an effort to remain apolitical, Adagio Teas chose to use the latter as an inspiration for this tea treat. Combining the fresh, citrus flavor of Florida oranges and the taste of premium Ceylon black tea, the Orange Tea leaves no confusion over which tea you’ll elect!

About Adagio Teas View company

Whee! So many little slides and settings! So fun! Yay upgrades!

Ahem, anyway. This tea just didn’t do it for me today. It wasn’t bad. It was just… there. Maybe a little burnt tasting towards the end? Mostly, I’m just sad that this doesn’t taste orange to me. It’s boring and plain. I want oranges, dangit!!! The most I get out if it, if I try really hard and squint my eyes and turn my head juuuuuust right, I can kind of taste something similar to licking the outside of an orange.

Yeah, that’s not enough orange. The last bit of this tea will be blended into something. It’s too meh on its own for me.

Hyrulehippie

Squinting, turning one’s head, then licking an orange sounds hilarious…but not delicious.

Another “okay” orange tea from Adagio. Again not a huge burst of that orange citrus taste I’m looking for. Not bad at all, just okay. Bought this for a blend anyways and it works a lot better there.

Tea: 2 tsp
Water: 16 oz, filtered
Additives: None
Brewing method: Ingenuitea

Mild black with none of the orange aroma carrying over into the taste. Maybe if there had been more than two orange pieces in the entire sample…

The tea smells like an orange creamsicle from the tin. Much like the other flavored black teas it has just the right amount of fruit flavor. Love it.

I really enjoyed this – I cold steeped it, which allowed the orange to shine and it was so refreshing. I will absolutely be repurchasing.

Iced 8 min or more 10 tsp 80 OZ / 2365 ML

New to the party for flavored black teas. It’s orangey, but more like supermarket orange juice, than bright citrus peel I would have expected. Not even mellow sweet like california oranges.

This turns into a chalky, acidic mess when iced. Ick.