Irish Breakfast Tea

Loose Leaf, Sachet
High
Edit tea info Last updated by IllBeMother221B
2 min, 0 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

• “The more times I drink this tea the more I think I detect some sort of citrus type note behind it. It is rather faint but it’s there. I’m also learning to reduce my steep time with this...” Read full tasting note
    masked185 32 tasting notes

From Adagio

Our Irish Breakfast combines hearty black teas from Ceylon (Sri Lanka) and Assam (India) to get your morning off to a bright start. As its name implies, Irish Breakfast black tea blend is an ideal accompaniment to a morning meal. It seamlessly blends the citrusy notes of a high-grown Ceylon with the malty underscore of a pungent Assam. Spicy and jammy aroma on the leaf, malty and deep flavor with a brisk and ‘buzzy’ mouthfeel. Rounded sweetness in the finish. May be enjoyed plain or with a drop of milk. Irish Breakfast is one of Adagio’s most popular teas.

About Adagio View company

The more times I drink this tea the more I think I detect some sort of citrus type note behind it. It is rather faint but it’s there. I’m also learning to reduce my steep time with this one as it can get overly strong pretty fast. This one also doesn’t steep as well a second time. All in all it is still a good black tea that pairs well with meals.

Flavors: Citrus, Earth